Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 679431091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You may recall that I posted I was hosting this party weeks ago and did in fact invite you two but you told me you already had plans closer to home...

So NOW who is going to get punished?? And fucked??

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Well said Deb.

I always ask the lady where she prefers me to cum and love when she asks me to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow every drop. So hot!

So when are we getting together??

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
She's not a big fan of it, but she has swallowed me only. I've been lucky enough to give facials and cum on tits with her and other females sometimes both at the same time. Haven't had a chance to have another female swallow my cum, but the opportunity, again luckily, is coming soon. It's one of the things that enjoy doing (if the female allows & enjoys as well) is cumming, especially those times when I blow a big load.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(25 posts)
I love watching it. How can you not. But I only want her to do it if the other woman does as well. Its only fair.

Keyport NJ

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Welcum to the forum Justbad

;^)

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
My wife begs men for there cum all the time. She cant get enough of it and if shes getting fucked, she has them pull out an finish in her mouth. Gets her off...

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's kinda strange. She likes oral tremendously, and loves it when I cum in her mouth. But when we are with others what I enjoy most is seeing the expression on her face when she is cumming. When she is going down on another guy and I am not fucking her, I do like to watch. She is so intent and good at it, he usually doesn't last for long. Usually, though, we are in a group situation and she starts cumming so hard that she can't concentrate on sucking well. Which is just fine with me; I love to watch her enjoy herself. :-)

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
she will only swallow mine. I couldn't care less. She likes it on her tits.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
While many of us women enjoy watching, men are very visual creatures. While my favorite is having a guy cum in either my pussy or my ass, I absolutely love swallowing and, when coming orally, I prefer it to getting a facial or having them cum elsewhere on me. Knowing that the men love to watch it, though, I'll usually let them decide what they're in the mood for at any given moment. My husband loves watching so much that he goes nuts and the other guys always do too. Because I enjoy most everything, I let them do what they want when they want. It's hot knowing I'm getting them so excited and I benefit because they can usually recover faster because of that excitement.

There's absolutely no jealousy on my husbands' part when he sees me swallow or get another guys' cum in or on me. The only reason we play is for fun and that is just a part of the fun.

~ Jen

Moosic PA

Username hidden
(1091 posts)
Love to watch her do it... but do you KISS her after and with a mouth full??

Ocala FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow