Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 679431071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   71 to 80 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One lady I play with likes to "gargle" cum before she swallows it.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Had an ATF w/ benefits that would attend parties and clubs with me. She loved to eat and swallow cum, to the point that she would even suck it out of a condom that had been used to fuck her. She also started to get into receiving Golden Showers. Loved to take it into her mouth, and would swallow that as well. Needless to say I didn't do a lot of french kissing with her. We started to drift apart when she wanted unprotected anal sex, and for me to cum in her, followed by not pulling out at completion, but wanting me to stay in her as I got semi-soft so I could then piss (Golden Enema with a natural applicator - WTF?). The second time she did this, she then wanted to clean my prick off with her mouth and suck me to completion again. Enough, even for me.

New York NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Going to the Sinsations Party in Canton?

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Its awesome! Wifey is very proud of her skills. Just don't kiss me after. lol

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Amazing!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It's even better when she will share it with others!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
omg, what a finish for an awesome nite, wow

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Glad to hear she is doing well and thanks for the compliment.

FYI, if you email a single male, he can then perv...I mean view your profile and exchange emails.

Just sayin'

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Thanks for the inquiry Nic and Jinx. Mrs. JM is doing very well. There are a few lingering issues in her recovery, such as a minor amount of ataxia, limited endurance and fatigue. But overall she is getting better still. Sexually she doesn't quite feel herself and is a bit self conscious. So she is hesitant to get back into the play world. Another interesting thing... now she squirts uncontrollably most times that she cums. I've told her that there are many ladies who strive to do that and that all of us dudes get off on it. But since she can't control it, it is a bit unsettling to her.

Nighttime encounters with other couples are pretty much out of the question for a while as she is very tired in the evening and needs more sleep than most women.

Nic, we did not recently block single men. We did that way back in the beginning as we were overrun by SM's. We hold nothing against SM's and I would in fact do a MFM if the little misses ever wanted to. Some of our couples encounters actually have turned that way after I got the other lady off. If SLS allowed you to block a group, but then unblock a few exceptions, we'd have you unblocked. We enjoy you point of view on many of your posts.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
that was a great read JM.

and i second the question on how she is doing. haven't chatted with you in a while.

J

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   71 to 80 of 141   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow