Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 679431032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Only blondes who wear condoms for oral? I am REALLY out now!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
My husband loves to watch me suck. My issue is that I only play with the "other man" wearing a condom. I do however love the feel of having a man cum in my mouth (in the condom)....hubby loves the idea too!

Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Fun is entirely relative. Our idea of a "fun" time with another couple would blow most of our vanilla friends out of the water.

I agree in that being submissive sometimes has nothing to do with submission and more to do with not being the boss. Luckily, I am comfortable taking either role. It has led to an interesting exploration of multiple facets of my personality. Proof that no one side of me is entirely dominant, that I am absolutely situationally adaptive depending on my mood. As an interesting side note, I am not dominantly handed. I switch off between left and right depending on the activity or situation. Nor am I entirely dominantly sexually oriented. I would consider myself primarily into girls, but FAR from straight.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
I love watching my wife swallow another mans load, gives me pleasure knowing shes enjoying getting his rocks off like that. Plus she loves the taste of most..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
luv2, welcome to the forums, with an outstanding first post.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
There was an article on cafemom (a popular mom blog) about the benefits of swallowing. I strongly recommend googling it. Not for the article but for the comments section. The reaction of many of these moms would have you thinking the article suggested they drink from a porta potty. A priceless read.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
And yes, to stay on topic. I love watching her do that.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Luv2,

Welcome to the forums! hot experience!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
The first time my wife swallowed was about 2 weeks ago when we were with a couple we had just met. Alcohol was involved and she was sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard. Tom was eating her and he stood up in front of her. She took his cock into her mouth but he very slowly fucked her mouth. After a few minutes he announced that he was going to cum. My wife didn't pull away but kept her mouth around his cock. He came in her mouth and then she let some of it drip out the corner of her mouth. She swallowed the rest and looked at me. This was the sexiest thing I ever saw.

New York NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Many people think swinging in general is nuts.

My wife went on vacation without me. Had one hell of a time. And im perfectly fine with that.

Most of the rest of the world would be filing for divorce because of what she did.

And they cant believe "YOURE OK WITH THAT?!"

Hell yea. I would be disappointed if she didnt have some dirty stories to tell me when she got back.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 141   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow