Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 679431022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We were towards the end of a nice evening and my wife laid on her back. She motioned for our friend to climb up and straddle her chest. She grabbed his ass and basically had him fuck her mouth until he came. She swallowed and kept him pumping her mouth until he was soft. She immediately moved down to me and had me coming in minutes too.

Clyde MI

Username hidden
(5 posts)
VA17510, maybe you could try it more gradually, like licking it up from his stomach, or off the tip of his cock after he has cum.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
My wife only swallows my cum. She has had a few accidents with others but her policy is to just swallow my cum. I am oral-bi so many times a guy takes it out of her mouth and puts it in mine as he is ready to cum. Guys that cum on my wife's tits, she has me clean it up with my mouth. I love cum but she loves sucking but not the cum. I love to watch her with other guys it really gets me hot. A great lady and a wonderful lover.

Manchester NH

Username hidden
(38 posts)
I want mine to swallow. She had never let another man cum in her mouth, but as we explored I told her I wanted to share that with others. She has a friend now that calls her up when he is in town, she masturbates for him while he jacks off in her mouth. The only part of him that touches her is his cum shooting into her mouth. I love to watch him dump his load in her sweet sexy mouth. But hey, that's just me.

Laurel MS

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Not surprised. Are you surprised, Randy?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
...again not had the experience......

Chattanooga TN

Username hidden
(31 posts)
TotalBabe, I know, right!?

Since most of my friends are freaks/non-vanilla types, that blog has become my go-to to get insight on how the "other half" think and live.

And a constant reminder of the kind of person my ex was - and why I need to have more respect for my own wants and needs.

Amazing where you find insight.

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
I was willing to go the rent-a-hair route but I have only had one BJ in my life while wearing a condom and can only tell you what a forgettable night it was. Too bad too because I had a feeling I was THIS close to getting an invite to Philly.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I wonder if a bit of gray might pass for blond?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
LOL I got to watch Mine swallow a nice load lastnight and were no rubbers involved.Was awsome to see her do something she loves to do so much but rarely gets the chance to do...

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 144   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow