Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Watching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry, I have to go with the RUDE thing. I feel like if we want to have sex after we play with another couple I don't want a mouthful, handful, or chinfull or another mans cum. Maybe it just me, I just don't want his cum on me. He knows when he is about to cum and should pull out. Thats fine if you don't mind, but I really don't prefer it. My wife says she dosen't want the man to cum in her mouth and that's when I tell her if I go down on you afterwards I don't want it in my mouth. It just might be me, but I feel it's rude....

Jay

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I love the protien...hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I enjoy watching M swallow another guy just like as she says " she enjoys watching another woman make my eyes roll back in my head." Why should I not enjoy watching her do what she likes best as well. After all does the saying go all is fun is sex?? or something like that?

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
JMM - I am old fashion at heart. We do enjoy reserving some things for just each other. :)

As to whether Mr. Sim cums in the other woman's mouth..... thats between the two of them. Mr. Sim actually prefers that his cum is "seen" so he rarely climaxes for the other woman in her mouth or in her pussy. He likes you to see the load but thats his own preference.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
OK, I'll admit that my fantasy includes Nic sucking a guy off...and swallowing. But that's not HER fantasy so we don't do it. She prefers to reserve that for me alone, and I am THRILLED to oblige.

I would guess that in this scenario, there may be a large number of males that fantasize of watching his SO swallow but defers to her wishes...as it should be!

N&A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
EEEK! Being in front of the camera isn't fun for me.... I'd rather be behind it and direct the scene. :)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The only facials I do are at the spa.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I don't finish guys off that way because I only allow Mr. Sim to cum in my mouth. Only once did I misjudge my timing on a guy and he came in my mouth... boy was I not happy about that and Mr. Sim was very upset when he found out about it considering the guy knew ahead of time that he wasn't suppose to do that. I decided not to ruin our evening at the club that night and not tell Mr. Sim until we were leaving the building.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I would let most lady swallow my cum and watch her do it

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I love watching mine swallow...Its such a turn on !!!!!!!

Boston MA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 141   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow