Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 6794310122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   122 to 131 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mine LOVES to swallow but has yet to swallow another guys-soon maybe.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Mine definately loves to swallow :)

Boston MA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
My Wife loves swallowing me and she loves watching me cum while her mouth is on my dick....every once in a while I have to stop her before i blow because i want to finish in her......and she loves the taste of my cum too boot *shrugs*

Becker MN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
My partner had never swallowed until she took me one afternoon. She was sucking me while the other guy was fucking her from behind. He was about nine inches and claimed to be 6.5" in circumference. And he was really hammering her; and she was enjoying it immensely. In fact, a glaze had come over her eyes. She was totally engrossed. All this action excited me even more and much to both her and my surprise I shot in her mouth. Since she had never swallowed before I asked her by facial and eye expression if she wanted to stop the action and clean up. She did not. The other guy's pounding of her from behind had her in a daze. She simply shook her head to the negative, swallowed and kept enjoying being fucked.

Hitchcock TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
she only swallows me ,but the double facial is awsome,love to see cum all over her,,,,,

Bend OR
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Wife has stated that she will not swallow another mans cum. That is something she will only do with me.

As for facials, not sure if she is down with that or not.

Pulling the condom off and shooting it on her stomach, boobs, ass, she is ok with (i think lol)

Saginaw MI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The mrs has made it very clear to me, that she will not swallow another mans cum, let alone let them cum in her mouth. She has also stated "no cumming" inside her either.

Now as for me having another girl swallow my "little swimmers" that is totally up to other female. Not sure how the mrs would take it, as it has never been brought up. Now that I am thinking about, I think that I will ask the mrs tonight when she get's home from work :)

Saginaw MI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
For me it is a big turn on to watch M do anything, the only cum she has ever swallowed was a friend of ours whom we had partied with for years. We have been out of the LS for some time and are trying to get back into it, Have mixed feelings about bareback, but used to prefer it.

Tripoli IA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I always ask someone new where they prefer it and accomodate them.

HS

Batesville MS
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Sorry, I have to go with the RUDE thing. I feel like if we want to have sex after we play with another couple I don't want a mouthful, handful, or chinfull or another mans cum. Maybe it just me, I just don't want his cum on me. He knows when he is about to cum and should pull out. Thats fine if you don't mind, but I really don't prefer it. My wife says she dosen't want the man to cum in her mouth and that's when I tell her if I go down on you afterwards I don't want it in my mouth. It just might be me, but I feel it's rude....

Jay

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   122 to 131 of 141   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow