Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 6794310111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Love to watch her - she loves cum, and usually asks the man she is with to cum in her mouth and on her face. I remember the first time it happened in a play situation. She was in a chair a few feet away, fucking a guy. He suddenly pulled out, thrusting his cock towards her eager mouth, spraying his cum all over her face. Then she sucked him dry. It was SO hot! Since then I've seen it many times. Her desire now is to be fucked by 6+ guys, finishing with all of them cumming in her mouth and face.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
"spackle" sounds like some one else listened to the greaseman lol gobbledegook

Ballinger TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
Oh, Gina! Now I know we need to visit!

Calabash NC

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I like that term for it...spackle...and also the whole idea, covered in cum, swallowing.

Oh yes.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I love watcher her suck another guy. Especially when she takes him all the way down her throat and I see the look on his face. I like when she swallows another guys cum and she has no problem with it. Although, sometimes I like when we both pull out and "spackle" her. She's a bit of a sub so that makes her hot too.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(64 posts)
swallow.....does a body good....hehe. Also if we could bottle it...It is also good for my hair...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
lol@dzzy

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I only swallow for my husband. that's one of the things we keep between us.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
as to the post topic, i would love to watch my "wife" swallow...

MEEEEEE

what the f?? :-)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Oral sex and swallowing semen carry a very low risk of HIV infection. There are definitely case reports and individual experiences that suggest HIV can be transmitted through oral sex, although it is much less likely than via unprotected anal sex. It may be possible to take this concept further and reduce an already low-risk activity to a lower-risk one (the thinking would be that no semen would be safer than some). But truthfully, there is no scientific proof in this area yet.

However, you can get other STDs from giving a blow job to an infected partner. Syphilis, shigella (if the receiver has just topped someone else), gonorrhea and Hep A can be transmitted during unprotected oral sex.

since most STDs as mentioned above are skin to skin lesion type diseases in reality the actual cum in the mouth only slight increases the risk. as in all swinging activities there is always some risk..

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 144   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow