Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 6794310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm with you Sappho (oh, how i'd like those words to be literal...). I enjoy being cum ON more than swallowing, but I'll swallow. I like cum on my tits (see the pics), myneck, my belly, my back, between my ass, on my face, in my hair. The only place I don't would have to be my eyes and ears. Obviously.

I would imagine for men...the better thing to watch is to watch your wife being cum upon, facials, etc., than to see her sputter and swallow, but I don't know. I haven't watched it, so when I do, I'll let you know if I also like it, as being Bi, I like watching women too.

We are involved with a cute, sexy couple and the guy likes my blow jobs. But he wants to cum on my tits, which I also enjoy, so we have that part of our interests "down pat."

I have yet to do a bukkake, but it could be on my mental list of fantasies to make into reality. I'm more apt to go with the flow of the encounter though, so we'll see if that happens for me sometime.

Like Sappho, I was in a monogamous, but abusive, 20 year first marriage. Sex was good, but the relationship was not (you ask how that can be...long story). I now know the freedom not only to be "allowed" to explore my sexuality in all its joy and excitement, but to rather be ENCOURAGED to explore and enjoy it. My husband says a lot how lucky he is...but truth is, so am I.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I enjoy the thought of it personally but the Mrs. doesn't share the enthusiasm.

In fact, after the birth of our children she doesn't even do it for me anymore.....but.......

I sure hope God hears my prayers cause man o man...she can pleasure a man like a pro

I am blessed to have one of those wives that guys always say to her "I won't cum from a blowjob! No woman can make me cum from a blowjob!" and low and behold..give her 5 minutes and he is squirming away telling her to stop and that she proved her point...she wins..ROFL

Seminole OK

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Frankly, it's nothing special for me to see (or feel) my wife swallow when and if she wants to do it. I suspect the thrill of swallowing to some lies in the sense of a woman's surrender to the cock and its power. One virtue lies in the fact that it can be less messy but messiness itself can be such a virtue...if a couple is into being sealed together in their own juices.

Confession: The last 8 years of my 21 year first marriage were almost sexless. We waited for the kids to get older before we split up, and once she finally said it was time, I was on the internet the next day, and in a month or so, I had begun an intense, heated correspondence with a woman herself in the midst of divorce living 1500 miles away in Dallas. It was so cool: She herself was a therapist, and for four months we talk about how sexually repressed we had each been in our marriages.

When we finally had a chance to meet 4 months after our first email exchange (and after writing at least once every day to each other exchanging fantasies and desires) , it was for 4 days, 3 nights at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas. OMG, her credentials were just a M.S.W., not a s a sex therapist, but she was what any sex therapist would have ordered. We were on the bed, making out, 15 minutes after meeting in the lobby, and the last of our clothes came off 2 hours later (we had a great time making out as the kiss is truly the most intimate and erotic act).

This godsend of a woman gave me not only my first swallow of my cum, but my first deep throat, my first anal intercourse, my first finger up my ass, my first lesson in making a woman squirt (I was a fast learner), but best of all--much preferable to swallowing--she loved me to shoot all over her belly and bosoms when I came.

I had more sex that weekend than I had in the last 10 years of my marriage, and early in the morning, when the sky was just beginning to lighten up with the sunrise, we were fucking for perhaps our last time together that visit. I had been holding off coming for a long time, just wanting to build up the charge, and I had dreams of outdoing the fountains of the Bellagio hotel that we could see outside of our window when I finally did come. This time she wanted the cum on her lips so we could seal ourselves in a kiss afterwards. She was squeezing my balls as I stroked myself to climax, and then when I came--lo and behold--it was a complete fizzle. Nothing came out but a measly little drip. My cock was as sucked dry as the summer desert. The failed launching just convulsed us in laughter--a laughter that felt even better than the orgasm I had just had.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
i wish she would swallow, LOL she can suck a mean dick, mmmmmmm Love it

Burton OH

Username hidden
(43 posts)
wow, that is 110lbs put togther in all the right places on marissa, smokin woman!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
marissaheart - welcome to the forums.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I love to watch her swallow cum. Its one of the reasons that I like to do a mmf.

Austin TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We're one of the rare couples that only plays with single males (so far). We engage in MFM and, mostly, MFMM. She's very selective so we play with very few guys. There are two gentlemen that we play with regularly and one is a long-time and close friend. Because of the intimate friendships and trust, as well as the fact she's a medical professional, we have the confidence with only those two to allow an exception to our condom rule so she'll play bareback with them (Bareback is not recommended in any but the most trusted situations).

While she enjoys both swallowing and facials, she also realizes that we males are visual creatures so she always tries to make it as hot looking as possible for all of the men. She'll make it a point to angle her face, position her tongue, move her hair out of the way, etc., in order to "put on a show" for the males. She does the same thing with her positioning for DP, a guy on each end, etc., to try as make it as hot looking for the guys and, especially, for the third male that just may be watching.

Besides pleasing us with the show, it turns her on to know she's also really turning us on too. Above all, she knows the added arousal speeds up the recovery time for all of the men so she gets the benefit of added performance from us afterwards. The entire experience is always incredibly hot for the guys and our aging libidos seem to forget that we're not in our twenties as we're ready to go again much faster, and harder, than might otherwise have been the case. It's a win/win situation for us and for her.

K (Mr.)

Moosic PA

Username hidden
(1091 posts)
Alas, while this is a fantasy of mine, it not one shared by my wife....she has no desire to swallow another's cum so this will remain a fantasy for me...

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
To those worried about the safe sex aspect of swallowing cum, it has the same order of risk as fucking with a condom, and is probably safer. Condoms do break and fall off. For pregnancy condoms are only rated about 90%, meaning 10% of couples using condoms for birth control get pregnant within a year.

There are other STD's that can be transmitted by oral sex and the big one seems to be herpes. But herpes can be transmitted by kissing alone. The point is that swinging has some risks involved. Life itself has plenty of risks involved.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 144   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow