Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 679431081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hot, hot HOT JM!

BTW, how is the Mrs. feeling these days? Now that you have SM blocked, I can't check in for updates.

A

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have to add my perspective on this one.

We were with another couple and had gotten into 69. Mrs. JM was on top of the other guy with his cock in her mouth; her wet cunt on his face. This fellow's wife was doing the same on me. The other guy warned that he was about to cum. He shot his sperm into my wife's mouth. She loves cum. It was so hot to see his penis filling her mouth with her trying to take as much as possible. I knew from an earlier time with this couple that this fellow, although 40, had the load of an 18 yr old as he once sprayed jizz all over his wife's tits and seemed to never stop. Anyhow back to this encounter... Mrs. JM opened wide and at one point during his ejaculation I could see the cum shooting forcefully from his cock into her mouth. She got every drop and milked out the stubborn remains. She swallowed it all. Upon finishing, he buried his face in her pussy and she immediately orgasmed for her second time with her eyes rolling up into her head, body convulsing and back arching as she ground her cunt on him.

Seeing the absolute sexual ecstasy on her face and all that happened sent me over the edge. I am normally a guy who doesn't cum so well from sucking. I usually need intercourse to finish me. But seeing my little wife taking another man's load and the fact that his wife was quite skilled in her cock-sucking abilities and had her wet cunt over my face... well I exploded with the most intense orgasm since sex was invented.

Mrs. JM and I talk about this encounter often in our sex. Its memory always cranks us both up.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Watching Mrs Notty swallow another guys load is very hot and exciting. She likes to do it and she knows how hot it gets me. I like to talk sexy and naughty to her while she is sucking him off. That really gets her off. It's nice to have a cum loving wife.

Grass Valley CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
oh man, D, now you've done it. Made me embarrass myself at work again, lol. What an image! E is doing just fine, thanks, and yeah, let's do it!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
We have sun here too, but in the 40's. We didn't get too much of the white stuff. Speaking of white stuff, this has to be the sexiest forum room name of all. Wish A. could watch you swallow me, D.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
As hot as everything else that goes on in the LS.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
and I am dreaming you showed up

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
You may recall that I posted I was hosting this party weeks ago and did in fact invite you two but you told me you already had plans closer to home...

So NOW who is going to get punished?? And fucked??

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Well said Deb.

I always ask the lady where she prefers me to cum and love when she asks me to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow every drop. So hot!

So when are we getting together??

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
She's not a big fan of it, but she has swallowed me only. I've been lucky enough to give facials and cum on tits with her and other females sometimes both at the same time. Haven't had a chance to have another female swallow my cum, but the opportunity, again luckily, is coming soon. It's one of the things that enjoy doing (if the female allows & enjoys as well) is cumming, especially those times when I blow a big load.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 141   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow