Watching your wife swallow : Swingers Discussion 6794310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your wife swallow
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i wish she would swallow, LOL she can suck a mean dick, mmmmmmm Love it

Burton OH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
wow, that is 110lbs put togther in all the right places on marissa, smokin woman!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
marissaheart - welcome to the forums.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I love to watch her swallow cum. Its one of the reasons that I like to do a mmf.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We're one of the rare couples that only plays with single males (so far). We engage in MFM and, mostly, MFMM. She's very selective so we play with very few guys. There are two gentlemen that we play with regularly and one is a long-time and close friend. Because of the intimate friendships and trust, as well as the fact she's a medical professional, we have the confidence with only those two to allow an exception to our condom rule so she'll play bareback with them (Bareback is not recommended in any but the most trusted situations).

While she enjoys both swallowing and facials, she also realizes that we males are visual creatures so she always tries to make it as hot looking as possible for all of the men. She'll make it a point to angle her face, position her tongue, move her hair out of the way, etc., in order to "put on a show" for the males. She does the same thing with her positioning for DP, a guy on each end, etc., to try as make it as hot looking for the guys and, especially, for the third male that just may be watching.

Besides pleasing us with the show, it turns her on to know she's also really turning us on too. Above all, she knows the added arousal speeds up the recovery time for all of the men so she gets the benefit of added performance from us afterwards. The entire experience is always incredibly hot for the guys and our aging libidos seem to forget that we're not in our twenties as we're ready to go again much faster, and harder, than might otherwise have been the case. It's a win/win situation for us and for her.

K (Mr.)

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Alas, while this is a fantasy of mine, it not one shared by my wife....she has no desire to swallow another's cum so this will remain a fantasy for me...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
To those worried about the safe sex aspect of swallowing cum, it has the same order of risk as fucking with a condom, and is probably safer. Condoms do break and fall off. For pregnancy condoms are only rated about 90%, meaning 10% of couples using condoms for birth control get pregnant within a year.

There are other STD's that can be transmitted by oral sex and the big one seems to be herpes. But herpes can be transmitted by kissing alone. The point is that swinging has some risks involved. Life itself has plenty of risks involved.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Love to watch her - she loves cum, and usually asks the man she is with to cum in her mouth and on her face. I remember the first time it happened in a play situation. She was in a chair a few feet away, fucking a guy. He suddenly pulled out, thrusting his cock towards her eager mouth, spraying his cum all over her face. Then she sucked him dry. It was SO hot! Since then I've seen it many times. Her desire now is to be fucked by 6+ guys, finishing with all of them cumming in her mouth and face.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
"spackle" sounds like some one else listened to the greaseman lol gobbledegook

Ballinger TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Oh, Gina! Now I know we need to visit!

Calabash NC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 141   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife swallow