Watching your husband eat pussy : Swingers Discussion 2048441011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching your husband eat pussy
TOPIC: Watching your husband eat pussy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not much of a "watcher" in anything related to sex. I'd rather be doing. Since we don't play with many females where I'm not playing with their husband I also don't have much opportunity to just watch him. However the few times were he has played with women that I wasn't involved with another guy at the times, I did enjoy watching him eat pussy and fuck other women. I don't think I enjoy it as much he does watching me with another man.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17513 posts)
Wow M. Now that is awsome and very hot,

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
We had a threesome with another woman a few weeks ago. She's not a swinger, we met at the gym. It all just happened organically, which is exactly how I like it. Our friendly interaction developed into attraction between my husband and her that I sensed almost immediately. I find that energy very arousing.

She's very small, and has incredibly smooth complexion that tans dark olive. Undressing her was pure pleasure, I took my time while my husband watched from across her bedroom. I took my time and positioned us in a way so that he can see exactly what we were doing. I love her breasts, they're tiny, A cups with highly responsive pencil eraser nipples. She's an exceptional kisser, which is my weakness. I love making out. By the time that I laid her on her back, with her legs freely hanging off the bed, her wetness was obvious. At this point, I walked over to my husband who was naked and hard like a rock, and asked him to take over. I watched and masturbated as he slowly brought her to an orgasm with his hands and mouth, her abs spasmed over and over again. I masturbated, using my fingers while I watched him pick her up and lower her onto his cock. He held her up by her beautiful ass, at some point he leaned against the opposite wall and pounded into her with her legs wrapped around his waist.

I approached them when I noticed that he's almost there. I was behind them, being in the moment, they didn't even hear me kneeling from behind. I positioned myself so that my mouth was right under them, I watched my husband's cock covered in her orgasm enter her again and again, I leaned in and started licking his balls, tasting her. Right at that moment, when I knew he's about to explode, he pulled his cock out, I removed the condom, and took him into my throat swallowing every drop.

That was our very first experience with her. We're meeting her next week :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sexus, that's exactly what I was thinking! Mercy, thanks for the follow up joke. ;^D

I love to watch my husband eat another woman's pussy for several of the reasons already stated here: he enjoys being part of what makes the other woman orgasm and he loves to see her passion. I have enjoyed tasting her on his mouth afterward, recognizing the different taste because I also enjoyed eating her pussy. Seeing my husband so aroused by another woman is so very enticing, but it does not distract me from whatever I am doing with the husband from the other couple. There have been times when I've been giving orally and both I and my partner watch my husband with the other wife. It is so-o-o-o erotic!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
@Sexus: You've never seen that? It's blindingly erotic!

-these are the jokes kid...

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
How does someone stroke his eyes? (sorry, couldn't help myself!)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
He loves watching me ride, suck, moan, etc. I enjoy watching a man stroke him or his eyes while I'm riding a friend. Him going down on her......... not so much.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
raising my hand...agreeing w/ SHE on that one. I especially like to see a woman ride on top my husband.

His preference isn't for oral, so he doesn't do it that often unless a woman would like for him to, then he aims to please. He says he thinks people expect it.

He also would rather watch me give another woman oral, which I like too.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Iflirt man are you off on that %

I find it to be hot and enjoy watching him with another lady. I know many many wives and gfs that do too.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yanno...I don't think 99% of women (married or single) enjoy (or would enjoy) watching their hubby or bf eating other women's pussies or fucking other women....it's kinda a man thing to wanna watch his wife or gf sucking and fucking other other men and/or women...

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Watching your husband eat pussy