Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Watching my wife with other men-women
TOPIC: Watching_my_wife_with_other_men-women
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 20  Next »
91 to 100 of 193
User Details are only visible to members.
"I love watching her with other guys"

On behalf of the great unwashed, may I just say....

THANK YOU!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I love watching her with other guys.

Richmond TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
See ourhotwives dot org

Abingdon MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
A while ago, I played with a wife while her husband surfed the net. He popped in to watch for a while and I wasn't sure how he felt about it. After a minute or two, he left and I knew it was A-Okay. After that, I had no problems and enjoyed the time pleasing her.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Well my hubby has watched me get a few sexy massages and did not have much sexy but let them go down on me. He said its funny to see a guys face while he going down on me and I squirt all over his face. LOL I do have the fetish about being watched so guess it normal for a man to want to watch his wife.

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hmmm, I wonder if the right circumstances might be when I am in greater Chicagoland area later this month.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
At the right surcemstensis and With right couple, I would love to watch my wife enjoy the company and every aspect of the sexual experience she would have with the SM or couple.

Mchenry IL
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I've been the single male with a couple and enjoyed it. I've had two MFM threesomes with a girlfriend and a close friend before. Still trying to talk my wife into it!lol She's warming up to the idea, but it really does surprise me how many men actually enjoy seeing their wife fucked by another guy.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Just a word from the other side; I love to be watched by a husband while I'm having sex with his wife. It is a wild feeling

Medford MA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Watching my wife with another guy is such a turn-on. I just love to watch her turn on another guy and enjoy herself... Yum!

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 20  Next »
91 to 100 of 193
TOPIC: Watching my wife with other men-women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.