Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Watching my wife with other men-women
TOPIC: Watching_my_wife_with_other_men-women
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 20  Next »
71 to 80 of 193
User Details are only visible to members.
@Nic We have been together since we were 14 so actually we have cultivated our depravity together. If your looking to get married yes I would find the biggest pervert you can love and share with. Damn I should be a marriage counselor lol

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ smooth everything you said is(I always quote this Limey friend of ours) spot on

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ smooth everything you said is(I always quote this Limey friend of ours) spot on

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
"@Nic that's why you marry a pervert like I did."

So I just haven't met the right pervert yet?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
i hear you bro. the amazing number of years we have in this relationship has little to do with who i am and is almost exclusively about the incredible person she is.

Username hidden
(8358 posts)
@ smooth As long as I remember I have always wanted my Baby to fuck other guys. It took me months to talk her in to fucking a friend when were where30 but she finally said if your serious I'm going to do it. She did and I watched them he didn't know I was watching. She told me though ain't no way in hell I'm good with you being with someone else. I said that's cool Baby and it was for a few months then my chance came along and I broke the agreement. That's what led to what I was talking about in the email the other night

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ Bill unscientific works very well in here. Usually stupid fuckin' observations work best if you have any. Trust me my pervert mind is full of them

Username hidden
(820 posts)
@Nic that's why you marry a pervert like I did. God if that isn't a bullshit statement not that my girl isn't my brand of pervert . Just at 17 who in the fuck knows what to look for lol

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
Yeah I know it is just a generalization (wonder if anyone else will block me for using that term?) based on my experiences. I have met several couples for MFM and one reason is the female doesn't want to see her partner with another woman but the guy is all for sharing her. And sadly, every woman I have met to date starts out saying they love how much I enjoy and embrace this LS but eventually become possessive, asking why they "aren't enough" for me and why I still want to see other women.

I guess it may be that whole mars/venus thing.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
i think it's a fair observation, (although we may all get thrown under the bus for saying so, LOL) but honestly, i just think it is more about the differences between men and women and how they relate to their partners emotionally. i'm not ashamed to admit that it took a few days for me to get my brain untangled after watching k with another guy for the first time.

Username hidden
(8358 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 20  Next »
71 to 80 of 193
TOPIC: Watching my wife with other men-women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.