Watching my wife with other men-women : Swingers Discussion 229058
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWatching my wife with other men-women
TOPIC: Watching my wife with other men-women
Created by: Foxylady66
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love to watch my wife having sex with other men. Is this normal. I've wondered about myself, but it is such a turn-on for me. Do other men enjoy watching as they share their wives.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Muff and RN, Don't give up hope. We were members of this site for seven years before we actually got into the full swing of things.

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
no offence is ment here 6MUFF but if your wife is not into this why are you on a swing site as a couple You have "told hre over and over"... meaning she has objected "over and over"??

Why do you feel it is right to force the woman you love to give up her ideals and beliefs?

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
I've had a tough time as well convincing N that this turns me on ALOT. Lol. I thnk she has the same concerns about feeling like she's cheating. I've told her over and over it's absolutely not cheating but she still holds on to some of the traditional ideas of relationships. She's SLOWLY changing her mindset about these things but it's very slow.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(22 posts)
We have played with another couple, only soft play though. My wife and I have discussed this and she thinks intercourse with another man would make her feel as if she were cheating. I was totally thrilled watching her with another woman, which she has no problems with. At one point she was in a 69 with our friends husband, I lost focus on what I was doing and enjoyed watching her. Our friends are interested in a full swap, and he is well endowed. He has often mentioned they discussed how they would love to have my wife licking her while he was doing my wife, and me getting a blow job. Sounds great, but getting my wife to understand it would be a turn on for me. We discussed MFM, and once again she didn't want full penetration, so I was confused. How can we get over this intimidaiton and move on to more erotic fun? Suggestions anyone?

Midland MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
Oh I absolutely love it

Fredericksburg VA

Username hidden
(25 posts)
I see I'm not the only husband who enjoys sharing watching his wife with other guys. At first I was concerned that I enjoyed it so much but after several experiences we both think it is a great turn-on. Of course she loves the extra attention afterwards we have great sex together. Last Saturday at a LS party, she played with two guys then came to my arms for the finale. It is love sex on another level.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I love to watch my wife getting what she loves but another thing that we do that is a big turn on for me/us is when she meets a guy alone and comes home all wet with a big smile on her face. Then we really have some hot fun.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Sometimes watching her, for me, is kind of like this. Have you ever had a juicy secret that you wanted to tell? Then finally you tell someone and they have this expression on their face that is like...Oh Wow, that's amazing! The way she is with cock blows me away, and watching her do what I love to feel so much to someone else sends me into orbit as I see that ... Oh Wow... look on the men's faces who are receiving her treats! Some things are just to good to keep to yourself!! Them men who have given to her have all been wonderful and amazing guys. All of our experiences have been perfectly wonderful and amazing. Thanks guys and thank you My Precious!

Laurel MS

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Mr. lady here I think the reason I enjoy watching others enjoying her is that when you love your partner you just want her to have fun and get all the satisfaction she can from other men. Some times I will join in or just sit back and watch the expressions on her face while being taken by someone else.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
It's amazing. Add in her well timed phrases ( that's it!, FUCK Me Now!, more cock!). I love holding her shoulders while she blows me and is taking it Doggie from a stud. Jeez just got. Woody

West Chester PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Watching my wife with other men-women