WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE!!!! : Swingers Discussion 52836
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE!!!!
TOPIC: WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE!!!!
Created by: phillyburbcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Boy I would join you in a heartbeat.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I feel sorry for him, better bring some redbull.

Thibodaux LA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
TripleThreat:

Sounds like the ladies in Texas are gonna find out if you really are a triple threat! Have fun brother! lol!

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
phillyburbcouple , The fact of the matter is, the general population isn't interested in fluffy people. Many also aren't interested in someone as young as you guys are. But keep looking, maybe put a bit more in your profile about what you want. A lot of people who may be interested in you won't contact you because they think you won't be interested in them. I know one of the happiest days in my life was I realized there were women out there who like big fluffy guys ;) Don't get discouraged, you will find people to play with when the time is right. You may also want to consider couples too. YOu will find many more compatibilities there than trying to find the SF

Rileyville VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Mischief,

I have two very HOT bi-fems here in town. I think he would enjoy himself. My favorite bi-fem is just like me as far as being aggressive so he will have lots of eyecandy! LoL! We have a hard time NOT getting getting naked the minute we are close to each other. Sometimes we have to be careful, especially when I visit her at work. Her office had lots of glass windows.

Triple, like that idea? Just tell me when ( :

Mischief, maybe he can bring you too. You are a very HOT VIXEN, YUMMY!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven:

Give him three women. You and two more. Don't kill him. I'm closer and I still want to meet him. wink.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
So? How many do you want to join us sugar?

Raven - -- - whos only sport is of the sexual nature

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Triple,

I just did a search of 100 mile radius from age 21 to 52 and there are 81 single women listed in my area that are bi or bi-curious. 100 miles is nothing considering the nearest big town (Abilene) is 90 miles away. When I included Dallas - Ft. Worth the numbers increased to 401. Guess it would depend on your preferences.

Do you think you need to make sure you can handle me first sweetie? I am not your average Unicorn, nor am I am your average nymph. We can add the other bi-fems on day two, if you are still alive. LoL!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Triple,

You are so right sexy man. I actually know of at least a dozen listed in my area that are unicorns. When I read they are hard to find, I kinda scratch my head and wonder if they all live out in the country, like me. LoL!

Maybe it is because out here in the Texas country, fucking is a favorite pastime and what else do we have to do? It is hard to find couples out here who are interested in Unicorns. Thank god Unicorns love to meet Unicorns though. I am not making that up either Triple! Ride a cowboy, save a horse, Mmmmmmmmmmm. I know that is TRUE!!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE!!!!