WHAT'S YOUR FETISH : Swingers Discussion 475761091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWHAT'S YOUR FETISH
TOPIC: WHAT'S YOUR FETISH
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
for me it is garter belt and hose and high heels, i guess it my age do so wish more woman would wear them, love the feel of the hose and the soft skin above them as you rub on the legs that is such a turn on for me, nothing is hotter than a woman in a garter belt and hose or fish net that is such a turn on... lane

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Hmmmm,guess mine would be feet. Particularly petite,well shappen,of course well tended. Love to do a bit o shrimpin. Lainies is hard men,not mean,or rough,or nasty...just hard.Kinda the way ya would envision sam shephard.Oh, and fucking on horseback,she facing me and me hoping it doesn't pop out and break.

c

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(1592 posts)
My partner loves men in uniform, particularly Marines! She says the "high and tight" , the muscles and the confidence are a huge turn on! She likes cops, too, but that is more of a BDSM thing.

Manlius NY

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Ooh, I'll try to type this without getting excited lol. My fetish is an extremely hairy, well built man who will bite me on my neck! This sends chills EVERYWHERE on me. Biting, nibbling, and whispering in my ear while doing whatever to me will send me over the edge! I do however, like a firm, strong hand that shows me his strenght occassionally with a smack or some force, mmm. mrs bt

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Playtoysd, YOU'RE my fetish!!!! My, my, my, if you're ever on the east coast please stop by.

Now, my other fetishes are men with nice, round, firm asses. A nice tight body, preferrably hairy. I love nice full lips on men, mine preferrably. I love a nice bright toothy grin. And a man who knows how to use his eyes to entice me.

mrs. bt

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Blippy, I am with you. That is my second best fetish. I love natural.

Catonsville MD

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Eyes-they are the window to your soul. I can just look at Nika for hours. I get lost in her beautiful eyes. Jim.

Catonsville MD

Username hidden
(15 posts)
2 out of 3, I'm good to go!

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
I'm there!

I don't know what it is, but thats a huge turn on for me. Combine it with braids and a nice manicure and I turn to jelly!

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
Funsin,

Its the white tanktop/muscle shirt. If you look at our profile its what I'm wearing in the video clip.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
TOPIC: WHAT'S YOUR FETISH