WHAT'S YOUR FETISH : Swingers Discussion 475761051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWHAT'S YOUR FETISH
TOPIC: WHAT'S YOUR FETISH
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gen-tle

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
Nipple clamps are just that, little clamps that are for nipples. Many people like the continuous feeling of the clamps on their nipples, and then the rush when they are removed. Quite a lovely thing to do!

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
WTF is a nipple clamp?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Seems that every time I meet a new couple I end up buying some new apparatus. Restraints, whips, crops, canes, blindfolds, hand cuffs, hoods, nipple clamps, a swing (ok, that one was for parties). Seems my fetish is finding a way to get the woman excited. Not a bad fetish to have...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11937 posts)
Sheer black crotchless pantyhouse. Breast bondage and nipple clamps as I take her from behind standing up. using a TENS unit with the pads on her labia lips as she gives me a blow job

New York NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Now that sounds like fun.

As with us, nothing too scary. Just fun stuff.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Crazyfun, Will a retired firefighter do? I still have my uniforms and bunker gear.

Rdy2, A little insight can be a scary thing, but we go from mild to wild. The definition of each is different for everyone. We both have a bit of a foot/stripper heels fetish, Bet has quite a few pair of stripper heels and boots that we both love. We both love tattoos, some may consider that a fetish, maybe, but we still love them. I am sure that everyone loves to be tied up at some point and maybe the sting of some leather adds a bit, for some people. Wear a collar can be sexy and a bit on the kinky side. We have been taking pictures together since we met, over 33 years ago. We still have the very first ones we ever took. Toys? We have a few. Sexy outfits? Way more than a few.

Just a brief skim of the surface, gives the over dinner talk a great place to start.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
My English Bulldawg "grand pup" has a shoe fetish. It's going to get him put a' foot if he keeps chewing them up. The 3.5 felines we share this old house with are getting over it. Their claws come out about their foot wear by gawd. Be scared little fella be scared.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
A fetish is anything that turns you on sexually... for me it is my control over a lady and seeing how many times I can get her to cum...

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
fetish 1.Something which is believed to possess, contain, or cause spiritual or magical powers; an amulet or a talisman. [from the early 17th c.] 2.Something sexual or nonsexual, such as an object or a part of the body which arouses sexual desire or is necessary for one to reach full sexual satisfaction. [from the early 19th c.] 3.(US) An irrational, or abnormal fixation or preoccupation. [from the 19th c.]

We have lots of things that arouse sexual desire but luckily they are not necessary to reach full sexual satisfaction. Abnormal is in the eye of the beholder.

Who's brain was it? Someone named Abby. Oh, Abby who? Abby Normal.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 105   End
TOPIC: WHAT'S YOUR FETISH