WHAT'S YOUR FETISH : Swingers Discussion 475761021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWHAT'S YOUR FETISH
TOPIC: WHAT'S YOUR FETISH
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a little bit of a foot fetish. If I see a really attractive bare foot out in public I can start having some racy thoughts. I also really love lactating women.

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
Toledo- New Kid is cjf but your thoughts are, of course, welcome and you are newish, right?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3741 posts)
J&S, Am I new kid? My thoughts on cuffs, like most things in life, steel offers clear superiority. The strength for actual restraint, with a pretty brushed nickel exterior. Total package.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I have one collar that has a leather strap down the back with a ring to attach wrist restraints. When she struggles it tugs on her collar and reminds her of her place.

But yes, cuffs add another level..

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I love bondage using many things.. but there is something about handcuffs that make someone take notice. Blindfolded and handcuffed (behind her back) is a great way to start off some play. Love to feel their wetness and then tell them that their pussy gives them away how excited they are by it.

San Jose CA

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Yup!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3741 posts)
A 3" bracelet, hinged with a locking hook that could be mounted on an X cross or chained together.

Glad you asked?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Inquiring minds want to know: what were you picturing?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3741 posts)
I was being dense...I actually have two pair of double locking police issue handcuffs, for some reason I was picturing something else when I saw that post.

DOH!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, just be sure to get a good solid pair. Most BD fetish stores will have good ones. The standard adult store cuffs can be cheaply made. Better yet if you have a police supply shop that is open to the public, they have good ones also. We have had ours for almost 30 years and they are still in pristine condition, considering the amount of use they get, it was money well spent on a good set.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 108   End
TOPIC: WHAT'S YOUR FETISH