Voyerism : Swingers Discussion 2159611011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeVoyerism
TOPIC: Voyerism
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
There's definitley a bit of voyeur in me as well. I love to take a step back at points in the evening and just take in the view, plus I LOVE taking pics. Though I can't imagine just watching through an entire encounter.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
As a single male, I have encountered several couples where the male wanted to watch me pleasing his female partner. Sometimes they join in and sometimes they don't. There is something for everyone in the lifestyle. Just make sure to make your preferences known on your profile so people know exactly what you're looking for.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We have been in the lifstyle for over 3 years. When we started it was play in clubs and I loved to watch her take on different males and females, I would sometimes find a willing lady and we would play. Now we mainly play at house parties and she find a partner and wander off to a bedroom and I will find her playing, often I will just sit and watch sometime if it is ok with her partners i will join in or I will take pictures or video. We always have a great time.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Hi guys, we are fairly new as well, being the mail half i enjoy sitting back as well to see the lady enjoy herself with another man. What i get out of it, seeing the pleasure on her face and being pleasured. I do like to participate at the right time. Timing is crucial, not to interrupt something she is really enjoying. Hang in there and you will find the right couple are man that can accommodate your lifestyle. We prefer mfm.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forums first. Secondly, yes you will get a lot of BS about it from many but keep looking and you will find a circle of people with the same desires.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
We are new to this lifestyle. Have met some couples,but it comes in waves. Pretty much consider me the actor and my husband the spectator. Are people turned off because he really just wants to watch? He will join in when i ask but just curious. I am BI and i do play with both. Just want opinions.

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Voyerism