Typical : Swingers Discussion 35673
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeTypical
TOPIC: Typical
Created by: like2wish
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I have read all the comments on this thread and have to agree. It is nice to be told a little bit more than "Hi, can we get together?" I do try to tell people a little bit about the kind of person that I am when I write to them. I admit that my profile is maybe a little bit lacking, but that is strictly because I sometimes feel awkward talking about myself. I just never seem to feel I come across properly. Maybe it is just my paranoia, but that is how I am. I know we single guys have an extremely difficult time, and it is for reasons like the letter that was mentioned to open this thread. I have sent many letters on this site and others like it and the vast majority of the time I don't even get the courtesy of a "No thank you" response. If someone takes the time to read my letter and then write back to me asking to know more about me, you bet your ass that I am going to give them what they ask for. There is no other way that they will really know enough about me to make a determination as to if they think I am worth getting to know more. ( Which I am, by the way. hehe )

Plainfield NJ

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Air, well said.

Like2, I'm so sorry for your "loss." lol

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
LOL, after all is said and done, you two can play together every night, wonder what he's playing with?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(128 posts)
Well put...A little information to start is the only way you can make a decision. You weren't rude, so guess in the end it is HIS loss

Pierrefonds Canada

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Sorry for the following rant. And we KNOW that most of the single guys who post in these forums are good people. But more on the continuing saga of the clueless single male...

We get a message (different website) from a single guy. One sentence, like, Let's get together. He has about 2 more sentences in his profile. And one photo that could have been about anyone (or anything).

So, we figure we'll give him a hint. We write back, and tell him that there just isn't enough in his message or profile to interest us. So, he writes back, one more sentence, basically asking us to meet with him and to give him a try.

Yuh, we should have stopped there. But, sometimes, we like to push the point. So we write him back again, explaining that we only have free time enough to meet with about 1% of the people who contact us. And with what he's given us, he isn't even in consideration.

So, we get a final note, not too nasty. But he suggests that if all we're going to base our decision on is his profile and messages, then it's "our loss."

Sheesh! What the hell else are we supposed to base this decision on? A coin toss or the alignment of the stars?

Upland CA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Typical