Trying to figuer out how to finally find a willing bi-female : Swingers Discussion 53696
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeTrying to figuer out how to finally find a willing bi-female
TOPIC: Trying to figuer out how to finally find a willing bi-female
Created by: hisandhers2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcum to the forums jdpam,

Sorry with all my summer fun, I kinda have been lost in forum threads. I'm only human. My e-mails are so late that I am becoming a very badd unicorn. Please forgive me everyone! LOL!

Thank you for the delightful comments. They made me smile. You are quite a cutie! I'm glad you are getting great things out of the forums. Hopefully you will get many more good things from here. Please post more often. Tripple is very insiteful and someday :) soon (: I hope to experience him. Mmmmmmm Mmmmm Mmm! Thanks again sweeties!

Tripple, Keep taking your vitamins sugar! Wink* Wink*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Maybe I am hoggin all the Unicorns? Hehehe! Come here and I'll share to your hearts content!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
ahh the elusive single female... the approach has to be much more different than an approach to a couple or a single male... a delicate balance of respect and intellect is required cause it can be overhwhelmingly intimidating to be approachd by desperate husbands wanting their wives to try bi or bi aggressive females wanting some fun for themselves and their husbands...they are human beings not objects.. well in my opinion and yes we are al here for meeting people and great sex but the approach has to be totally different

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(761 posts)
Simtower, Welcum to the forums. That sounds like a great idea. I bet it would be funny and would get noticed. I know some of the ones I have gotten would make a few people laugh. I may have to start saving some of the best ones. LOL!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
One of these days I am going to create a totally fictious female persona just to have a ton of hilarious put-on emails. I once knew of a femsub who collected all her stupid offers from "Top" men and placed them on a website. It made for some of the most amusing reading you could imagine.

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
That was a sweet thing to say... Thank you!

People say all kinds of things cause their minds are hung up with their other head. LoL! I am still trying to figure out what I am suppose to say back to those e-mails. "Oh yes sugar! I am so horny I have been dreaming of your HOT wife all my life! Give me your address quick cause I can't get there fast enough" LMAO!

Granted this is a sex site. Granted I am definitely here for sex. Since that is a given, try a better approach, but please remember I am a female and human. My mind is not attracted to approaches that are rudely sexual. I like intelligent people whom I can share a chemistry with. I'm afraid any thought of chemistry that comes with crappy e-mails gets lost in the e-mail. It might help if you send the e-mails expressing your desires personally instead of your male partner when making a first contact. I get a few of those and I pay more attention to female e-mails. It just makes me feel more comfy knowing it is the female looking instead of a male who wants his wife to try bi.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven is awesome. People really say things like that? Yikes. Truthfully, we've been lazy as far as looking goes. But, we plan on going to some events this summer. It should be fun :)

Hillsborough NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hi Dayva, Welcum to the forums! Since I have not had to really look for females, I am not sure what you say to get one in your bed. I will say that for those to catch me, it's never the ones that start off with "hey, wanna come do my wife?" I get lots of those and they get the boot button. LoL!

The best advice had been written and written here. 1 ) Look for couples with bi-females 2) Go to meet and greets, swing clubs, or bars that caters to bi-fems and meet them there. As far as a pick up line, a natural intelligent respectful conversation always works best with me. If I am interested and the chemistry is there, then respect will get me right where they want me again and again!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
*Note to self: Move to Houston*

Somehow my ex was able to convince a girl to join us. I never figured out how he did it. Now I really regret not asking him. No willing bi-females in my area that I've met.

First post, hi everyone!

Hillsborough NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sweet, Your a sexy female after my own heart! I love meeting females and couples, but damn! I want the single males too! LoL! I will be there off and on as time permits! My family is still in that area. Native Houstonian here.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Trying to figuer out how to finally find a willing bi-female