Transitions : Swingers Discussion 392451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeTransitions
TOPIC: Transitions
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Randy,

We've had that happen a few times. Luckily wifey is somewhat assertive with women. In a situation like that, she usually gets the lady to come to the room and get started. The guys chit chat, drink and then join in afterwards.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Our transitions with other couples are not elegant..... I say "strip" and she takes her clothes off and goes and sits on the other guys lap. If there is interest, we seem to get going there... if not, they tend to run and we enjoy ourselves....lol.

The hot tub is an easy transition, but we don't have a spa yet, so have to make do with old fashioned nudity.

PS....we also have more trouble with the meet and greet at neutral site couples than those willing to come to our place or invite us over. I wish we had the time to date everyone and really get to know them before we had sex..... but we only get out a few times a month and hate wasting opportunities.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Even after you've met a couple and had some good conversation and then get to "the place" where it is "going to happen" it is sometimes awkward if nobody wants to start anything. We have sat around talking and talking...someone just has to start sometimes. When there are 4 people there it can be very awkward. Not sure what the best approach is, but it somehow seems to work out.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
This is a good question.

What has worked for us in the past has been communication prior to meeting. We usually chat and cam (when possible) with a couple that we are interested in playing with. We like to think that between our profile and personalities we're pretty upfront with our intentions. We are not pushy, merely like to let everyone know what we are about. After chatting and gettiing to know one another, we usually wait until we have an opportunity to go out (i.e. we get a sitter for the night) and have some fun. We usually meet at a bar/cafe to get everyone comfortable and if the chemistry is 100% there, we are cool with bringing people back to our place.

So far, we haven't had any complaints/problems. Ironically, most of our "sour" experiences have been with people we meet in neutral places (dinner, cafe/bar, club or party).

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
when we meet couples whether it be a meet and greet ,swing club or for drinks then dinner afterwards,I'll get into a conversation about whya we are meeting.There will be always soemthing to transition the conversation over smoothly to the talk about sex for wants needs and desires. When people are comfortable they wil tlak about anything,you just have to let them speak and ramble on.Ther comfort level will indicate how much they wil say and what they will want to do. If we or I have to work on the conversation chances are great that they are not interested in taking it beyond that step, they may like being around us which is not the same as being sexually attracted, its all good.We are not here to bed everyone we meet either. As an example , couples or singles that are local , we will try to see if a friendship can become part of it.Or even if theyt are looking for that aspect.If they are not local most times they are interested in just hooking up.For me I need a physical attraction in this case, suzy wants more of a mental connection.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have developed a habit that seems to work well at both (i) parties or settings with existing swing friends or (ii) with new swing friends after the initial meet and greet. I just start taking my clothes off, shirt first, shoes and socks, then pants, until I am naked. Most people seem to be relieved that someone else has started the ball rolling and join in.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3422 posts)
For us, it's been pretty easy. We just say "Does anyone want to get into the hot tub?" Of course, everyone does, and that is the simplest way we know to get everyone naked together. After that it's inevitable that things get touchy/feely/kissy and go on from there.

I'm not sure how we would handle it if we didn't have our hot tub. I guess we'd just say "Are we ready to go upstairs?" and again, since we are there to have sex, we would expect everyone to say "yes."

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Transitions