Transitions : Swingers Discussion 39245101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeTransitions
TOPIC: Transitions
Created by: Airmystery The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Clears...Your transition is EASY... Ask for HELP with Transitions.... smile.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
The transitioning from conversations about the weather or a heated discussion about why im a vegitarian and im right and youre wrong to hot sweaty sex doesnt seem likely for me. And thats how a night usually starts out with me. That very initial touch is the hardest part of the "lifestyle," for me at least. There's some good advice already here but i thought there'd be more......

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
When in Vegas, my wife likes to whoop it up on the bar with any hot chick at Coyote Ugly. They get some dirty dancing going on the bar, the crowd goes nuts as the bouncer keeps pulling my wife's hands out of some girl's blouse. The alcohol flows, and before long, we score!

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
We always meet with FOFD prominent in our coorespondence. We are not afraid to pull the trigger and say yah or ney within about the first 30 minutes of conversation. This prior conversation and understanding helps make transistions easire.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
how come no one has the balls to just ask.here we are spechless and for the same thing, lets get nekkid and party. It seems like games are what are always played instead of just being youself . We always tell people to be as comfortable as you wish us to be.With this in mind its very easy to get from here to there with no games. This being after a first meeting or being at a hotel with them or their home when the invite was for more then just chit chat

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Care:

Attempts at humor are lost on some.. Want to transition to my hot tub some time? We can talk about plumbing, schedule 40, and laying pipe.

smiles.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I'm with Uriah..(waves) I start taking off my clothes. I'm like that anyway, so it's not much of a leap.

It's easy to tell the bi women, they return energy. Heterosexual women are radar dead. The signals don't return.

The playing with your own partner is good. The hot tub line is good.

I am aggressive enough that starting stuff has never been a problem. I am very frequently a "social director."

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
This has been one of the most interesting Forum threads I have read.

I thought I was just shy and nervous, but I guess a lot of us are that way. While I've never just talked the night away, I know a lot of fun time has been wasted by too much small talk.

I found that being with a couple, if I treat the guy as I would any good friend and his wife as if she were my date, everything works out well. Just shaking his hand and talking to him relaxes him and kissing his wife on the lips and gently touching her bottom makes her feel comfortable, too, without going too far immediately. It kind of breaks the ice and makes it easier.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Hmmm. Sounds like a mighty fine Annie to me! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We always establish upfront whether or not a woman is bi.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Transitions