Tips for first MFM : Swingers Discussion 56596
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeTips for first MFM
TOPIC: Tips for first MFM
Created by: cbhall70 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ask your wife beforehand what her "rules" are. That is, what whe DOEN"T want done to her. Then, if you have the single male's phone number or email, contact him in advance and let him know what her limits are. (No sense in him finding out she doesn't want anal when he's half way into her bottom!)

Be sure that you (husband) reassure him that you both are looking forward to his being there.

When he arrives, have your wife break the ice by walking right up to him and giving him a big hello kiss.

Sounds like I'm asking you two to make it easy for him? Yes and no. By doing this, it will make it easy for you.

Have all your stuff ready (lube, toys, etc.). Start off with a glass of wine and some crackers and cheese. That will get any idea that you have bad breath out of the way because everyone will now taste the same!!

You take the lead and start getting naked. Your wife and the guy will follow suit. HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Relax. Have the same sex partner get on the same page as the 3rd. I always talk to the woman alone in the bathroom. It's the same sex partner that you need to get with.

Good luck. Have fun. Lower your expectations. Don't drink more than one drink and remember it's about FUN.

Also PULL the PLUG if it's not working. No sense doing something that's not working.

good luck.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We have not ventured into the realm of meeting singles...yet. Males or females. But I have to say all the advice on here is excellent to tuck into that crawl space of my brain. Hope to use for future reference. lol. Jim, as always, great insight and idea.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
We had our first MFM a few weeks ago. It was great! An experienced guy is a huge help. Just relax, remember it's just sex for fun and let it happen.

Carrabelle FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Welcome virgin poster to the forum. Our best suggestion is to enjoy and do what cums naturally :)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
make sure there's plenty of lube on hand. lol

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Tips for first MFM