Time's up : Swingers Discussion 64481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeTime's up
TOPIC: Time's up
Created by: Anitaclothesoff The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
A common truism to recreational sex is that every situation is different-it is dangeous to generalize. I have a 3some every week with a couple who has the same characteristics as the originator of this thread (i.e., they want me to fuck the lady for about 30 minutes; then I leave; then they have sex). Other swing friends would be insulted if I left after fucking the lady for 30 minutes. As a single male, it is important to be able to determine the wants and desires of your friends and deliver within those parameters.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
If the girl isn't cumming after awhile, time to try something else. Isn't that the purpose? Can't be so self centered, 2 other people involved.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I can't belive it, RaveN missed the virgin. Welcome to the forums.

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
I agree with Randy to compliment the guy and not try to outdo in any way. This third guy is there to complement THEIR enjoyment.

Anita doesn't say if "she" wants a quicker or more prolonged screw. I think that weighs into the equation. I (usually, lol) last quite a long time, but that can be influenced in either direction. And like Raven, I've simply stopped when I sensed one was ready to finish.

Best if the couple volunteers, or the guy asks, or as Randy does - tries to determine what is desired and respond accordingly.

My first MFM the guy pulled his back partway through. Well he didn't want to stay much longer and I never orgasmed (though I had a great time). Well, long story short, they've had me back, and she has had me back alone.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I have been with many couples and they usually want me back. I always encourage the husband to fuck his wife first. Most guys feel that it is polite to have the "visitor" go first. I tell them how much I enjoy sliding into her after he has cum inside her. Then I watch how he fucks her and I get some idea what she likes and how long he last, When I am fucking her I never try to show up the husband by lasting longer than him, I am blessed with quick recovery and I tell them that I last longer the second time which is true, I can fuck a long time after I cum once. Once we have both fucked her once things relax a bit and I work hard to be a team player insuring that between us we give her all she wants. I evn compliment the guy on his cock when I first see it. Once the guy knows that I am not there to out do him things go really well.

Randy

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I always go by what my senses tell me if I am not really for sure. I have ended things many times because I could sense the other partner was ready for it to be over. I understand and always oblige cause very few match my insatiable sex drive (talking both of the couple). Once I understand their sex drives, I follow their lead and am always respectful of them. Maybe that is why I am always invited back to play with couples.

I ALWAYS ask the rules and desires in advance and give them mine. Funny how some couples tell me they have no rules, or seemed stumped by this question. Then when you meet them, they have more rules than most. LoL!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I do a lot of MFM's with my couple friends, and everyone is different. Some couples want me to fuck forever, others want me to cum relatively soon. It is the responsibility of the 3rd to figure out what his friends want and deliver. A single male who jumps into bed with a couple without a feel for what they want is not doing his job.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
is part of the MFM game ,no time's up

Somers NY
Username hidden
(68 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Time's up