Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Threesomes lifestyle
TOPIC: Threesomes lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy is feeling a little fiesty today huh ;)

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
By listing yourself as straight but than mentioning you like giving oral sex to both men and women you are going to immediately alienate many people. Either you are Straight or you are Bi Sexual, doesn't matter which but to list yourself one way and than make the statement you do makes you appear to be a liar or at the very least trying to be deceptive to get more hits from those seeking strictly straight men. I suggest you be HONEST right up front and list yourself as BI and enjoy sex anyway you like.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
i wasn't talking about women on here, i was talking about women I've dated or are "friends" with, i cant meet a woman that is willing or is in the lifestyle, but i do see your point as far as my profile goes. i do need to update it. as for the picture i was parked. lol. yes i am really single

Round Lake IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I've been into the whole lifestyle for a long time, have had a few mfm,fmf, mfmf, etc. but never with any of my gf or personal friends. i cant seem to find a woman that i can share in the lifestyle with they all like to talk about it during sex but always say they're not into it just like the bedroom dirty talk only. any suggestions, advise, comments or help on where or how to have a partner that is into the lifestyle?

Round Lake IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Threesomes lifestyle