Threesome with a friend : Swingers Discussion 2056841021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome with a friend
TOPIC: Threesome with a friend
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like the wrong head has made up it's mind. If it's not too late, reread the post by Mrs. Sav and reconsider. Playing with friends almost never ends well.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
We had an experience with a friend of ours who was single at the time. It was unplanned which did not make things better but it was definitely enjoyable at the time. It lasted for about 9 months then a bit of jealousy reared its ugly head with the women and things came to a quick stop. We are still friends but no where near as close as we used to be. I know the other woman felt guilty and at times tries to keep away from something happening again. Its a shame really, I know we would do things differently in hind sight.

In our experience couples end up being easier to deal with. No one is out to take anyone's partner, they just want a little strange now and again. You know you are going home with your significant other after playing, and vise versa where as when you play with a single female they end up going home alone and sometimes jealousy comes around. Another thing that hurt us is that our friend was not in the lifestyle, this just came out of the blue.

Just our experience, I am sure that many others do not end the way ours did.

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Well Akron I find them both sexy as hell and they seem to think it about each other. Guess I will take your NIKE advice and just do it.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
If she's hot, do it. Not, nope.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sorry for not being more specific IFlirt my girlfriends Ms T is bi curious and has been with women a few times. The same is true of the friend Ms D. Thanks for all the great advice. I know I can always count on the forums. We are definitely going to talk about it further and explore all the scenarios. I will be sure to give a follow up.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
mrs sav, i do agree, you can't just pick any friends for this and the couple have to be totaly honest with each other with out any jealousy. all i can say is it worked for us and a great time was had by all. we are all still friends and we have had 6 friends in our bed over the years.

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
" Wondering if it would be worth doing. "

The question to ask is" is Sex worth the chance of losing a friend?" For every positive experience there are more sad stories. Is an hour or 2 of fun worth the risk of losing 8 years of friendship or changing the dynamics of that friendship? " I'd imagine the worst possible scenario and how that might affect my friendship as well as my current relationship before jumping into a hot bed of trouble.

Our friends are completely off limits, sexual partners are far easier to come by than great friends.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
when we decided to try swinging, or friends were our testing grounds to see if was for us. and it actually worked out great, we were already all comfortable around each other and made it easy in the bed room and we had a great time and were able to joke and laugh before during and after. i highly recomend friends for sex, after all you already like them!

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
You didn't say if your gf is bi or bi curious LOL If you told your gf you had a female friend who wanted to go to bed with you and your gf...and your g/f was turned on by the idea rather than pissed off...I'd still talk about it a bit more to make sure it's something you both really want to do. If your gf is confident and secure and hot to try it, then go for it together!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
We have had several, and no problems as of yet.

Rolla MO
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Threesome with a friend