Threesome with a friend : Swingers Discussion 2056841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome with a friend
TOPIC: Threesome with a friend
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum layzebodys, sounds like a great arrangement you two have. Hope your wife recovers soon so she can rejoin you in the LS.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
Our first time wasn't planned, but it went really well. We had been in the swap seen for a few year, bet never had a 3some. After an evening of good food, wine and our hot tub, my husband was really shocked when my bgf and I started making out. It really blew him away when she started undressing me. Of course I returned the favor. Our bathing suits gone, we turned our attention to him, removing his trunks started the best friendship for the 3 of us. Since that time she has married, we told her new hubby about our arrangement. He has became our 4th partner. That was many years ago. With our husbands permission my galpal and I have done other single men together and we have set up many mfm for our husbands. Trust is rally the key to this type of arrangement

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Good idea.

Vitamins - damn, already take a big ass handful in the AM! LOL

Multi, B, C, D, Zinc, G-MSM.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
@Kind

"Tell me fella's.... does being in an FMF always seem to feel like 'a lot of work' and how can you make it not be that way?" -------------------------- Scares the shit outta me, but looking forward to the day. After discussing, I would hope for an approach as the M or one of the Fs is the center of attention. Trying to keep both Fs happy by me would be a challenge, probably fun as hell...but yes, "a lot of work" likely.

I only got one dick, one mouth and two hands...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Glad things worked out and I hope you can remain friends with D without hurting your relationship.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
So everyone knows the parties involved I am Mr K my girlfriend is Ms and our friend is Ms D. Sorry I haven't been on a little while but we went to Dallas to visit Ms D. We ended up going through with the threesome. Started with a night on the town, a few drinks and some dancing. Both ladies enjoyed themselves and there was some serious flirting going on. Even a few three way kisses :) when we got back to our hotel nature took its course. It was my first threesome and I got to admit it was not as easy as I had thought. It was a lot of work trying to make sure I showed each lady enough attention. So far nothing has changed with the friendship, actually the ladies have become pretty good friends now. Ms T is getting Ms D into pole fitness classes. Thanks again to everyone who provided insight and advice.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Me personally I want all our play partners to be friends I think there is a higher trust level there then, and hell most people at one time or another fuck their friends anyways so why not make it feel good?

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Dont hear many that come out with friendships intact..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Dont hear many that come out with friendships intact..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
If it is not too late (3+ weeks after the original post) to weigh in, I guess you shold ask yourself if you can afford to lose two friends.

First of all, is your husband even aware of your plans? If not, you do realize, I hope, that this would be cheating, don't you?

I can see the three of you girls getting together for sex two or three times, then two of you doing it without the third and the third finding out about it and jealousy and tensions come out of that. Then the whole, nasty cat-fight things spirals out of control.

If your husband is ammenable to your FFF, would he ever be invited to join? What if he and the other two started meeting without you, either individually as a MF or all three of them as a FFM? Would that be okay with you? Probably not.

These things are tough enough WITHOUT friends, cheating and egos being involved and my take on this is that you should acknowledge the high probability of trouble and if you convince yourself that it's worth it, go ahead and take the plunge. My money, though, would be on some real problems developing from this.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: Threesome with a friend