Threesome Question : Swingers Discussion 2108691082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome Question
TOPIC: Threesome Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   82 to 88 of 88 
User Details are only visible to members.
Repple, and welcome to you.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
And welcome to the forums.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
After shooting a few pictures, I would have joined in.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
my husband would have either joined in or sat and watched. He always loves when i am fucking someone anytime,anywhere. There would never be a problem with one of us fucking. But we both know that in advance.

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I would have grabbed the camcorder! We've often talked about that kind of situation, where we either have a guy sleep over, or we sleep over somewhere else. I would encourage her to get everything she wants, when she wants it, while the opportunity is there. I've also suggested we get a multi-bedroom cabin or beach house where she could bed-hop all night and then come back to my bed still hot & bothered (and very wet).

Years ago, when I had a (different) girl living with me, we invited a guy to stay with us while he straightened out his life. I'd often come home from work and find them going at it. Admittedly, I sometimes had odd feelings, since I was the breadwinner and was supporting both of them, but economics aside, it was a pretty hot arrangement. But I understand my own mindset is very different from the majority of other guys'.

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(138 posts)
You should have served breakfast in bed?

Welcome to the forums.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The two of you should have discussed this possibility in advance. Discuss it now before you try a sleepover threesome again.

I see nothing wrong with it if you two have talked about it and agreed it's OK. In fact, it's pretty hot. I would have joined in and made it a 3-way party.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   82 to 88 of 88 
TOPIC: Threesome Question