Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Threesome Question
TOPIC: Threesome Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   72 to 81 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
didnt hear her complain about it between her moans lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6856 posts)
I see nothing wrong with the guy having sex with your wife when you were out of the room. Remember you invited him and personally I would have expected it.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Trust me, I know!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Nic, you are such a dog! Ok, well, if that happens, let me offer a cute blonde MILF to keep you occupied. Trust me, you will not be bored.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Ideally you would have talked about this ahead of time but if not and as long as everyone is ok with the outcome, it's all good. Maybe you now have a little better understanding of talking things through beyond just meeting and playing?

FYI, if you want to see if the lesson has been well learned, I invite you to travel the 90 minutes to my humble abode where you two can spend the night and we can see if history repeats. Yes, I am willing to sacrifice in the name of relationship building. You are welcome.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
"That girl is just too cute, to leave her in bed with a man who's been invited to fuck her, and not expect that they will fuck."

This.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
If you have decided between the two of you before that it was not something that was to happen unless you both were present she fucked up. Boundaries/Understandings between couples and one not holding them up is one of the largest problems I see with couples in the lifestyle.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
In my experience, the surest way to heat things up between the wife and the 2nd man, is for me to leave the room.

I don't take it as a personal insult. Just something about the way men and women work.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
This thread could be viewed as problematic by some. Or it could be viewed as a continuation of the sex from the night before, which had only been interrupted when everyone fell asleep.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
That girl is just too cute, to leave her in bed with a man who's been invited to fuck her, and not expect that they will fuck. That's just too much to expect..

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   72 to 81 of 88   End
TOPIC: Threesome Question