Threesome Question : Swingers Discussion 2108691042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome Question
TOPIC: Threesome Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   42 to 51 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
it is all about communication and you really need to hash the "what ifs" All couples have different comfort levels. Finding your own is what is important. It can be no play if the spouse isn't present or it can be "I'm going out of town for a week come over and fuck my wife while I'm gone as often as you want". But you both have to be comfortable with it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Welcome to the forum jpforbes. It is good that the two of you have discussed this possibility and have a rule in place, I am sure you also communicate that to any new playmates, right?

Good communication doesn't end with the couple, it is equally important you share your rules with anyone you invite to play. I would never want to overstep a boundary but if none is set and the wife is receptive to playing while the husband is in the other room, I may ask her if he is ok with it but I am hoping they have already sorted this out ahead of time.

The OP sounds like they had not talked in advance and now are sifting though the fallout.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I wouldnt want to share my bed after, I feel and I hope my man does to that that is our safe zone. We made a deal that we only play together in the same room and that would break my trust(wife) because that was our deal.

Thompsonville NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sorry for the post delete. Fixed my typos and added a addendum to the original post.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3847 posts)
I would think that allowing a outsider ( for lack of a better word) to share your bed after a nite of swinger sex was a green light for all involved.

It doesn't seem un-normal to me in the realm of swinging. Morning sex that is. But sharing the same bed with guests after a night of play seems strange IMO. That seems more Poly-ish and inviting that jealousy emotion your questioning.

I have a follow up question for the OP unless your a one post wonder. Did the fact that your both Bi enter in what your questioning? I.E. Married Couples communication in regards to your swinger guidelines. Or are you two swingles aka singles swinging as a couple?

Anyone else that might want to comment. Does or would that make a difference? Being a married couple as opposed to being a swingle couple in this situation?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3847 posts)
weird people, so what if gf have sex without you? what happens if you have sex without your girlfriend? probably you don't make any questions. anyway I have my problem, how to release balls... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
To the OP:

This is the sort of thing you should both know what is OK and what's not. I'd only be upset if we had agreed "No funny business unless we're both there".

So, it's happened. Now what? Talk about it - is this OK, or is it not? If it's not, it should never happen again, unless you revisit this rule.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
*good...I would do the same. Hate to see anyone having fun without me. I actually would find it very hot.....but that's just me.

But to answer the question you have to decide those things ahead of time between yourselves. As a couple your going to need to set down the do's and don't. Perhaps as you get more comfortable in the LS the list may change or grow...or it may not. Really depends on the two of you.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I see know problem it just depends on your comfort level.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I would have put the eggs down and joined in.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   42 to 51 of 88   End
TOPIC: Threesome Question