Threesome Question : Swingers Discussion 2108691032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome Question
TOPIC: Threesome Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   32 to 41 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
TWH, now thru Christmas is booking up so I am thinking January?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Actually, we would love to find ourselves in a situation where she could find multiple morning wood! The past couple weekends have had some pretty rousing morning moments; it's a shame more men can't experience it with us! (And yes, I'm willing to admit that I can't keep up with her.)

Set a date for the cabin yet, Nic?

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
Hollymmm69 lady I m on forum because want joke or fun time. I know I dont have chance to find on forum what I want. But today you guys kill me with same story all day. it's too much

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
"I do love morning sex and hate to waste good morning wood."

While admittedly I'm not a morning person I generally can't resist the temptation of morning wood ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
Bobby -- While SLS is a sex site, the Forums are used to discuss everything. You will find conversations about sports, politics, Christmas trees, in-laws, movies, jokes, travel ideas, and much more. You will find many threads that discuss problems that people have run in to as they swing. They are looking for helpful advice and for people to share their experiences. I think its rude to be so dismissive because you are looking for sex and your balls are burning.

I've enjoyed your posts in the Open Forum because you have proven to be funny and good natured. However, remember that people come to the Forums for a variety of reasons. If you don't like their conversation, I politely suggest you stay out of it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I've been an overnight guest and I have had couples spend the night at my house and while I would never ASSUME anything, I do love morning sex and hate to waste good morning wood.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I would think it would be the WIFE who initiated it or encouraged the morning sex.

So how can you be upset with the other male?? Its the wife or husband that set the boundaries. The SM might have thought that's why he was asked to spend the night anyways. ;)

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
As you will read in many threads here jb, go at the pace of the slowest partner and don't cross any boundairis in the heat of the moment. The time to change your rules is AFTER play time and you and your SO talk about it. If you agree there is to be no play without the other present, then both shOUld repsect that at all times. Maybe after a few house parties or club visits or sleep-overs you feel differently, bring it up and see if you agree to strecthing that boundary.

Ccommunication is Key!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
okay people... that's it .... all day I look in conversation about Christmas tree and some dude who cry and complain about girlfriend trust. what's going on? again ... what's going on? I don't expect all the time some sexy theme but it's too much... do you have some fun and nice experience... some nice cruise experience? do you have some nice and beautiful friend /male,female/ on your job but you don't have a chance do anything? and 1,000,000 theme more... today you kill me completely..

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
Thanks NicAtNight. I hope we do. that is one of my underlying fears I guess (female) we are new to this, but I want to be comfortabe enough that I dont want to be afraid to be comfortable. I still feel if you are both in agreement you need to follow through no matter what the sexual tension is. I no I can say sorry "Hey baby put the eggs up and come up here"

Thompsonville NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   32 to 41 of 88   End
TOPIC: Threesome Question