Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Threesome Question
TOPIC: Threesome Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   22 to 31 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
where is that hotel? ;)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
no more tree I promise... and the compliment for you you look really beautiful and sexy, I like your tattoo...;)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
bobby - if you want to talk about trees, holidays, non-sex stuff, check out the Open Forum - lots of non-sex topics are being discussed. In here there might be a question/post related to sex, but then there is often a tangent conversation that sneaks in (accidentally and/or on purpose).

Meanwhile, I'm out of town and have a lovely double queen hotel room all to my lonesome....and my Texas boyfriend is out of town this week (damn it).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
I just want send 1 compliment for 2 friends here. /nicatnight and uriah/ like single man I never look single male profile, but for this 2 friend I say congratulations... all that CERTS .... "Man" you two are real Fuckers.. just keep going friends.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
I'm sorry if you people understand me wrong, I don't want to destroy you're theme. I don't think all the time about sex but Christmas tree easy tool serious for me. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
Bobby, you won't get any sympathy here with your complaints and you likely won't change anyone's behavior. Hollymmm is right. Conversations flow here into other topics, then return to talking about sex, go off on another tangent, then return to sex... Be patient, wait for an opportunity to slip in a sexy comment or 2, and try to enjoy getting to "know" people from a different perspective.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Probably is...likely some King beds too...I can meet in the middle or come all the way.

We don't need no stinking Cabins! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
C'mon, you can do better than that! There must be queen beds closer to us than 135 miles!

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
TWH - I don't have a cabin, but my queen bed is a nice place for Mrs TWH to find "wood" in the am? Just sayin and not too far away either! ;-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
January is fine, although she tells me the sooner the better...

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   22 to 31 of 88   End
TOPIC: Threesome Question