Threesome Question : Swingers Discussion 2108691061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome Question
TOPIC: Threesome Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
From what you posted it appears as if though you are on the verge of attempting to control your wife's relationships. This is something that I know, basically is wrong, but seem to find myself attempting from time to time. Every time I find myself doing it, or get corrected by my wife, I repent.

My suggestion to you is that when you leave your wife in bed with another man, whom you have contacted for the purpose of sex, you can pretty much count on sex occurring. I think she probably had a wonderful time the evening before, and was enjoying a little bit of private time with a nice gentleman.

Please don't attempt to control your wife. It will feed back on you.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
We don't see that this is a big deal since presumable he has already fucked her. It isn't like she and he met on the sly. Even had you been asleep you could have awakened and found them fucking. Would that have been a big deal to you? Most guys wake up horny and you had already given him & her permission.

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
we have a couple of long time good friends, and stay overnite, and have played in the next morning, all included, and when the partys want to, works awesome

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
If the rules dictate "no individual play" all parties should have been made aware in advance. This seems to me like a minor miscommunication. My advice: Don't dwell on it other than to enjoy the hot memories.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
We actually found after awhile that most rules seemed pretty contrived. We are not together because of some specific sex act that we've put in a box and supposedly makes us what we are; somehow that didn't hold up as we talked. The LS enabled us to put into a sharpened context, what we already knew: we are special not because of sex, but because we share a deep and respectful love, shared dreams and shared goals, consideration for each other (i.e. we think ahead of each others needs), we sacrifice for each other, compromise for each other, provide intimate emotional support, are bound by unique passions, have unique feelings and understanding of and for each other, and our time and schedules revolve around us as a couple. With all we know of each other it would make us sad to think that SEX was somehow the thing that bound us and made us unique.

Assuming you are both in it for the sex and not polyamory the I think its just worth noting that sometimes (actually maybe oftentimes) when your in the LS environment sex will get initiated at unexpected times. It falls like mana from heaven. Personally, we're not morning people so you're specific case wouldn't likely happen without that cup of coffee first. Nevertheless, we have to agree that since you invited the overnight the 'party' was still going. With that said, it sounds like you have everything well in hand. It pushed your comfort zone, you talked about it, and you've set some boundaries. Perhaps later you'll find those boundaries change, but you should be proud of yourselves that nobody over reacted at the time. We haven't had anything come up in a long time that pushed our boundaries, but the rule is we bring it up afterward and do not make a scene.

Cheers and we hope the a lot of great Lifestyle sex comes your way.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
we see nothing wrong with what the wife did. After all wasn't inviting the other guy into the mix to fuck her in the first place? If this upset you then maybe the lifestyle isn't for you. Its about having fun.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Sorry to hear about your experience Mrs. Funcouplefor2, but you hit the nail on the head... it's a RESPECT issue. It's one thing to share your spouse with another person, just don't abuse the privilege.

Like most folks we want to experience the Lifestyle TOGETHER! Every moan, every kiss, every orgasm, etc. The rules of engagement are clear in that most couples (I know we are) are a package deal. That's not to say that all 3 people should go to the bathroom together, but even in the heat of passion everyone involved should be considerate of the person that's not in the room.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
This is the Mrs. I had a similar situation where we had someone over for a ffm. We all played a bit, she had to much to drink and she slept in our bed with us. I had to leave in the morning for 15 minutes, she was still passed out and he was alseep. When I returned I walked in on Mr. and her going at it and they both were shocked to see me. She knew and Mr & I discussed this prior and it was agreed we play as a couple with her (she was very interested in him). Needless to say, after slamming the door I left them there. They both came down, I kept my cool but was definitely upset. Everyone needs to be on a the same page, and RESPECT and keep to what is discussed and agreed upon. If you can't trust who you are playing with, you need to trust your partner. If he/she can't be trusted with "temptation", either don't set up a meeting like this again or if trust can be re-established.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
mr svc would have started taking pictures then either video taped or joined in, depending....

our rules are "1st time we play together" but afterwards, if he approves of how our guest treats me, and I really want to, I can play alone. it's just bonus when he gets to watch.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it. ;-D

How are you two surviving Sandy?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 88   End
TOPIC: Threesome Question