Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Threesome Question
TOPIC: Threesome Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would have put the eggs down and joined in.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Mrs. Fun again. LOL Re-read the post and checked out your profile M&D, and without a lot to go on it says you are new to this. And many of the posts here have been from people who have had years and many different experiences to draw upon. Since this obviously was a new situation for you and you are still finding your comfort level for things, communication is the key. Had you been with this person several times as a 3some then this happened, your reaction may have been significantly different. My pleasure shouldn't come at Mr. Fun's expense (or vice versa). We are a couple but still two individuals with different ways of viewing things. But as Rdy said, if she does not heed your feeling about this and plays it off or disregards it entirely again, then yes, you're going to have a BIGGER situation on your hands IMHO.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Back a few years ago on A&E (which my kids thought was the Australian and English channel) they said it all the time. Always had a good laugh at that one!

Al-lu-minum

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
so sorry, WNC :) With my sexy British man around, i forget all kinds of things :) When we are making love, I make him whisper all kinds of words in my ear like 'tomato, basil, schedule...' It's titillating... :p ------------------ What about aluminum?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"... If the OP DOES have a problem with this behaviour ..."

Have you forgotten how to write American?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
***adding to my notes...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12352 posts)
it all depends on your comfort levels. Trooper wouldn't have minded and would have watched or joined in. Or might have even left the room and let us have our fun.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
"......I think the difference for him (and also for me) was that the encounter was set up for playing as a threesome....."

@Funcouple - you make a valid point. It coulda been understood that way & if so, then the issue would be more understandable.

Speaking for myself (mr sextus), when we first started as a couple in the lifestyle, I believe I woulda had the same issue. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that ms. sextus probably woulda had the same issue as well.

However, after a few years of encounters & experiences, NOW if I had left them both alone in bed to make a meal in the kitchen and I came back into our bedroom & found them both going at it hot & heavy, I would be more than excited and eager to do all I could to help accentuate the situation and help ms. sextus to have a great time.

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Mrs. Fun here, I just had to go back and read the original post again to double check. I think the difference for him (and also for me) was that the encounter was set up for playing as a threesome. Some of us are about enjoying and sharing the experience together. When he was left out of the loop, it left him feeling a range of emotions. Even if others don't understand how we feel, they are still real and valid emotions. Just because he/she played the night before with "permission" doesn't necessarily mean that extends beyond that, especially excluding someone. Just my two cents.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
sexu

Wonderful photo set

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 88   End
TOPIC: Threesome Question