Threesome MFM, is there something wrong : Swingers Discussion 41245
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome MFM, is there something wrong
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong
Created by: JandC50s_SoCa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have enjoyed MFM 3somes many times, but the rule for us, is that the lady picks the male. After all, it is best when the husband is able to enjoy his wife being pleasured with what she enjoys most and husbands reap the benefits of a wife that can truly live the lifestyle with other males she likes and wants to experience sex with. . mostly for her pleasure. No matter what most couple think, highly sexual females drive the lifetyle-- not the males. And whena 3some with abi-female enters the picture for a couple, the male enjoys playing with two females, that as well as do most females, so why shouldn't a female enjoy two males at the same time? Of course, most females in the lifestyle (probably 80 to90%) are admittedly bisexual, and there are no doubt plenty of females that are, but simply don't say so and post that they are straight. But we've severa, who posted straight, but loved F/F fun and pleasure when we played with them.I you need proof, ook at a few dozen profiles, count the bisexual females vs the straight females and average it out! Aagin, females actually drive the lifestyle-- not the males.

Leitchfield KY

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Nothing at all wrong. As its already been said, some people do have bad experiances but then that happens in any kind of match. The biggest concern is that you find a male who wants more then just the mfm on occasion and stops over for a mf quicky..

Camas Valley OR

Username hidden
(47 posts)
After so many messages on other threads documenting poor treatment by single males, I'm glad to see so many couples have had many good experiences. While I certainly know the stereotype of the uncouth boor just slobbering and looking to fuck, I have a hard time seeing someone showing up at someone's house and behaving that way. The MFMs and MF/with hubby watching or listening have been polite, friendly, warm and happy for all involved.

I'll also agree with the posters that have said that finding three people that click is much easier than four, for any activity, to say nothing of something as personal as making love. My wife and I have never been with a couple. She's been with an old friend with me in the next room listening and I've been with other couples and singles, but finding the combination of types of closeness necessary for four in the same room just hasn't happened for us.

Santa Fe NM

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Greetings- Theresa here. As stated by my hubby way back in this thread, we love MFM's. We have had fab luck! We've met 4 SM here in VA, all have been perfect gentlemen and took my lead in the bedroom. My hubby loves to see how I'm going to start things off when we meet a SM. I'm very vocal- they became vocal and encouraging. I say "uncle" we all take a break. My husband enjoys seeing me with others, holding my hand, pushing other "buttons", and when he's ready he joins us. It took awhile for me to understand that he really does enjoy this! Because he enjoys it, my inhabitions are completly eliminated and I ALWAYS enjoy myself,thereby one nice big circle! All four of the gentlemen have said "call me anytime you lucky SOB!" We have just recently ventured into the couples scene- way more things to worry about.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
I was most fortunate to be invited to join another couple and must admit that i find sharing another man's wife uniquely erotic on many levels......not just sexually. I consider myself privileged to be invited into such a relationship. Wish there were more local couples interested in such activity.

Delafield WI

Username hidden
(1 post)
we really like mfm swinging.we have never met a guy that was disrespectful yet.nothing wrong with with my wife getting all the attention,the shit she puts up with between me and my sons she deserves all i can give her.I think most husbands feel threatened by the thought of another guy.husbunds GET OVER IT!!!!!! she'll love u more for it

Dillsburg PA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Just for the record Akron, if you re-read our post, we were quoting another post which now seems to have been deleted from the thread. That was not our opinion, we were quoting it to dispute it!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Big amount of husbands are selfecentered egos,little Napoleons,they even wouldn't stand idea of MFM.Only one -I'd rather have one MFM than ten MFMF.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Nothing wrong at all. My slave/partner is just growing in the swinging scene and its her desire that she would rather fuck a few men with me there (and assisting) then to see me with a unattached female. The problem tho as I see it is how does one weed out those males who are attached and wish to do this on the side ? If they are married a visit with their partner in the early stages makes sense to gauge their feelings, but if they say they are single and ara not how does one filter out that ?

Camas Valley OR

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Another fundamental reason why MFMs are so popular is a result of that incident that occured on the first day:

All souls were assembled before St. Peter and divided into men and women. St. Peter announced that he had a long list of sexual characteristics which he intended to assign that day between the 2 groups. He planned to go down the list 1-by-1.

The first item on the list was the ability to urinate standing up. The men went berserk, jumping up and down, screaming, pushing the women out out of the way, etc., all to express their desire to urinate standing up. St. Peter got furious about their behavior and lack of decorum. He explained that this process would be conducted in an orderly fashion. He would give men the ability to urinate standing up, but whatever was next on the list would be assigned to the women.

It just so happened that #2 on the list was multiple orgasms.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 283   End
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong