Threesome MFM, is there something wrong : Swingers Discussion 41245
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome MFM, is there something wrong
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong
Created by: JandC50s_SoCa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 344   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Something wrong? Not A'Tall! MFMs are very nice!!!

Lexington Park MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
toomuch and georgia - Both of your comments make complete sense. And as far as making the first meet up with her into a potential play date, that is exactly what we did this time when I put the guy on a fast track. I felt so confident after I met him that my wife suggested she meet him the first time at our place because she knows how good my judgement is. And did it ever go well... Amazingly well.

Coto De Caza CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Personally when I meet a couple/single female, I am interviewing them as much as they are me. Its a two way street and I want to be as careful as anyone else. I think people are people regardless if they are single or a couple. Just finding someone or someones that you feel comfortable with is the challenge. Take your time and follow your gut feeling.

We are all here to have fun and to feed our freaky side too...lol...good luck..jeff

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Exp: This is pretty close to how we do things. I meet SM first then we set up a play date if all goes well. They know the wife may veto at that meet. Its hard for us to get out (kids) so want to make it count so we definitely play on the first date. Plus we are just looking for good sex not to extend our social circle.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
Many single guys are still not reading so much as the first sentence of our profile, or are simply ignoring what we are looking for. Why waste your time? If no reply is given, this is usually why.

Coto De Caza CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
WE - We are not very experienced yet and are not experts in this, but I am a good judge of character and have good common sense. I do the search for my wife. My advice is to cast a very large net and be prepared to spend a lot of time weeding. That is exactly what I did when placing an ad on craigslist. The pool is way too small here. I spent hours and hours and hours. I got a maybe out of the wife a few times, after showing her face pics. I only presented her with pics of guys that I thought might have a chance. Then I met and interviewed those men before subjecting her to meeting with them. If they passed my test, the three of us would meet for a fairly brief time somewhere in public. If all went well, then we might set up a more intimate meet up, but with no expectations. In using this procedure, we met a guy that was nearly perfect for her. Since she really liked him, things progressed quickly and naturally and it looks like he will probably become a regular.

Coto De Caza CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Letstryst, thanks for the info, we don't play on first meet even meeting couples and have always been cautious and will continue to be so.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
WE2469: I'm sure many couples will chime in here. Regretfully you will find that a lot of single guys are not single. You will find a lot of married or attached guy's sneaking around. You will find a ton of single guys who are simply looking for a quick and simple lay to put it kindly. You will also find a lot of guy's who end up not being able to perform in front of the husband. There is no real and quick and easy answer. If you don't care weather they are single or not, judging by your pic's you've already had tons of offers. Otherwise make it a bit of a challenge for the single guy. 1. I cant believe I'm saying this, but never play on the 1st meet. "As a SM that isn't but ugly I can go to any club in an average night and take someone home. With very little effort. " For me personally I enjoy the unexpected. If I go to a club looking for someone to take home I know I'm taking someone home and its not even a question. If I'm meeting a couple its all about the unknown and the fantasy. Yes there are tons of SMs that will show up at the drop of a hat , and those are a dime a dozen you could even find one at any drive through. But take your time a weed them out until you find a guy that you both feel comfortable with and nit just one of you. Make sure that he gives the proper respect to husband before even thinking if going for the Mrs. Having talked with enough couples its really worth taking your time and finding the right elusive SM. Otherwise its just not much fun.

FYI: I've had a few martinis so to all of the other SMs go easy on me.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(111 posts)
WE, you can never b too carefull. Not to b negative.. But Pammy and I are very selective and don't get to carried away even if she's wet as hell and I'm hard as a rock, have fun but at the end of the day(or night lol) you don't want to have any "bad" experiences ... ;)TAKE YOUR TIME

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Been in the LS for a few years only meeting couples but after a great experience with another guy at desire and our first mfm we are thinking about meeting single guys but have always heard not the best things about trying to meet them in the LS. Any advice as we explore this?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 344   End
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong