Threesome MFM, is there something wrong : Swingers Discussion 41245
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome MFM, is there something wrong
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong
Created by: JandC50s_SoCa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we came into this looking for an MFM and have had some great times... your profile is very specific as ours was, and we found him. the journey to get there was fantastic just sit back and enjoy the ride because it is a blast.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(51 posts)
mfm is my wives favorite way to swing....and i enjoy watching her get pleased, and seeing the look on her face as she has the total attention of two guys is priceless! I always let her decide on the guy , or the couple that we play with,, we too are new to this site and look forward to meeting new friends......

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Explorally,

Welcome to the forums.

I just read your profile. Its well organized, clear, and direct. Anyone reading it shouldn't be the least bit confused as to what you seek. so, your patience will eventually be rewarded, I'm sure.

Cheers,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7647 posts)
S_Couple, You make some great points in your post. That is where we are at. At the beginning and this is how I am getting my wife into it. But I know it will also be very exciting for me too. Finding someone with the right looks, AND attitude so far has been difficult. I am optimistic it will happen though, but not sure how long it will take.

Coto De Caza CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We didn't do a lot of MFM plays, but the ones we did, we enjoyed it a lot. Our first lifestyle experience was MFM. Why? 1. MR #1 fantasy at the time 2. To ease MRS into the lifestyle by focusing on her pleasure first (although I REALLY enjoyed it too... but sshhh... don't let her know that... :D ) 3. Looking for another couple was pretty hard when we didn't have any certification 4. Dealing with another individual was much easier than dealing with two when we had zero experience 5. The guy who contacted us first was nice and a very good mentor, so we gave him a chance and we both were glad we did

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Its a pretty sunny day where I am. I guess we'll know if the AUTHORI-TAY posts again.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7647 posts)
LOL. Do trolls really turn to stone in the sun?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
Well at least #8 is true. The rest is of course bullshit. No lion in his prime would stand for the MFM on a continious ongoing basis. Bottom line: No HWP woman wants to screw a guy way older than her! So old guys make concessions so they can brag to their buddies that they have a younger woman. Hell.......that's the first thing old guys do is to proudly announce the age of their younger girlfriend/wife. Young women marry old timers for their money. Period. I saw a 20 year old wearing a shirt the other day that said...."Old Guys Suck!". Funny and true!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
We have enjoyed MFM 3somes many times, but the rule for us, is that the lady picks the male. After all, it is best when the husband is able to enjoy his wife being pleasured with what she enjoys most and husbands reap the benefits of a wife that can truly live the lifestyle with other males she likes and wants to experience sex with. . mostly for her pleasure. No matter what most couple think, highly sexual females drive the lifetyle-- not the males. And whena 3some with abi-female enters the picture for a couple, the male enjoys playing with two females, that as well as do most females, so why shouldn't a female enjoy two males at the same time? Of course, most females in the lifestyle (probably 80 to90%) are admittedly bisexual, and there are no doubt plenty of females that are, but simply don't say so and post that they are straight. But we've severa, who posted straight, but loved F/F fun and pleasure when we played with them.I you need proof, ook at a few dozen profiles, count the bisexual females vs the straight females and average it out! Aagin, females actually drive the lifestyle-- not the males.

Leitchfield KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Nothing at all wrong. As its already been said, some people do have bad experiances but then that happens in any kind of match. The biggest concern is that you find a male who wants more then just the mfm on occasion and stops over for a mf quicky..

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 290   End
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong