Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Threesome MFM, is there something wrong
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong
Created by: JandC50s_SoCa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 367   End
User Details are only visible to members.
peg......being a respectful gentleman does work for me especially in a MFM situation..........as in MFM its all for the lady

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7693 posts)
Either we are an anomaly or just compared to my husband everyone seems reserved and gentlemanly (rhaha) but we haven't run into any problems with pushy single men.

I do have one idea - it is to flirt with vanilla men to start. They would be surprised and thrilled by relatively tame behavior. A flash would give them something to think about for weeks too! Of course we usually visited together with the men and my husband made all the decisions. In our experience the men practically tripped over themselves not to offend my husband. They have been extremely deferential and followed all rules with nary a complaint.

We even met one man from this site and he bought a hotel room and then my husband sprung the news on the both of us that the action would all be soft. He just acted pleased to be there. Luckily my husband let me have a little more without to much begging after the SM worked me into a frenzy. ; )

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(357 posts)
Tigg, you are always the sweetest of gentlemen. I do not believe I have ever seen you be anything else.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5557 posts)
oops I always forget that newcomers do not know that its always Pirate Girl (PG) posting in the fora ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19059 posts)
I always act as a gentleman and very respectful.....go with the flow and smile

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7693 posts)
Hey Floyd,

In my opinion, based on somewhat limited experience, there are quite a few great single men out there. What I have learned is if they do not seem like respectful and genuinely nice people from the first few emails or texts, do not cut them any slack because it is only going to go downhill from there.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5557 posts)
Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome. It's awesome!

Bridge: Call us freaks, but we love VT! Usually... maybe not in January... but you know what we are saying (we think) and we know you were just trying to make us feel better (we think) so thanks! Based on Trooper's suggestion, take a look at our profile and, if you so desire, if you ever find yourself in the Richmond area (why would you be is an *entirely* different question, but we'll leave that off to the side for now) feel free to drop us a line!

Trooper & rabbit: We guess if we were being completely truthful in one sense it's frustrating because we haven't had nearly the luck you both have had yet. In another sense, though, it's very positive because it proves there are gentleman out there and we just need to keep looking. So, it's great to hear you both had such positive experiences!

Sir: That's a very uplifting message. Thank you. It's good to hear that we don't necessarily have to compromise our boundaries while still understanding the experience is for everyone and therefore it should be positive for everyone.

New Kent VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Hi Floyd... Welcum to the fora. I'm a relative newbie to the discussions myself but have found everyone here quite welcoming including the ass_hat crew.

But back to your post... As I said in another thread, most SM's (ass_hats excluded) forget that they are being invited into your relationship. They/we are there to enhance what the two of you have. No need to apologize if you don't want to do something with the SM. We/he needs to follow both of your leeds. Pretty simple.

Enjoy the discussions!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I hosted the other night and had a great turnout of asshats. I skipped tonight's meeting for a little one on one asshattery.

I would suggest Fun_19 for your couple's profile but considering Asshat_Ahoy's history it might be a bit confusing.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Peg you need the _n_ in there

Asshat_n_pixie

I still prefer snorts_ahoy though

_rabbit_

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 367   End
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong