Threesome MFM, is there something wrong : Swingers Discussion 41245
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome MFM, is there something wrong
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong
Created by: JandC50s_SoCa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 293   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree with 420. The fun is in the search. Not as much fun as the goal but satisfying in its own way.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(527 posts)
Threesome? Why limit yourself? MMFM or more? The hard part is finding the right men ....

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wish there were more to experience around here. I know there has to be some hiding in the corners afraid to express themselves. Us guys can be discrete, it would be dumb not to be. I love touching a lot of woman parts !

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
we came into this looking for an MFM and have had some great times... your profile is very specific as ours was, and we found him. the journey to get there was fantastic just sit back and enjoy the ride because it is a blast.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(51 posts)
mfm is my wives favorite way to swing....and i enjoy watching her get pleased, and seeing the look on her face as she has the total attention of two guys is priceless! I always let her decide on the guy , or the couple that we play with,, we too are new to this site and look forward to meeting new friends......

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Explorally,

Welcome to the forums.

I just read your profile. Its well organized, clear, and direct. Anyone reading it shouldn't be the least bit confused as to what you seek. so, your patience will eventually be rewarded, I'm sure.

Cheers,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
S_Couple, You make some great points in your post. That is where we are at. At the beginning and this is how I am getting my wife into it. But I know it will also be very exciting for me too. Finding someone with the right looks, AND attitude so far has been difficult. I am optimistic it will happen though, but not sure how long it will take.

Coto De Caza CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We didn't do a lot of MFM plays, but the ones we did, we enjoyed it a lot. Our first lifestyle experience was MFM. Why? 1. MR #1 fantasy at the time 2. To ease MRS into the lifestyle by focusing on her pleasure first (although I REALLY enjoyed it too... but sshhh... don't let her know that... :D ) 3. Looking for another couple was pretty hard when we didn't have any certification 4. Dealing with another individual was much easier than dealing with two when we had zero experience 5. The guy who contacted us first was nice and a very good mentor, so we gave him a chance and we both were glad we did

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Its a pretty sunny day where I am. I guess we'll know if the AUTHORI-TAY posts again.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
LOL. Do trolls really turn to stone in the sun?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1762 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 293   End
TOPIC: Threesome MFM, is there something wrong