Threesome Heart Attack : Swingers Discussion 2024761011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome Heart Attack
TOPIC: Threesome Heart Attack
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I should have read the story BEFORE making my smart @ss comments.

Sorry

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
"I bet he died with a smile on his face."

Either that or the "Oh, shit, now everyone will know I've been screwing around!" look.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I bet he died with a smile on his face.

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
"Take responsibility for your own health before embarking on physical activities. Blame the sexual partners, not the doctor. "

I'm sorry, are you a doctor?

Read it again: 'came to his doctor complaining of pain radiating from his chest'...

If I am not mistaken the doctor has a professional and ethical responsibility to take this complaint seriously and immediately send him to emergency room. He sent him HOME? Like the McDonalds coffee scalding case, I'd bet there is much more to this than the sensational headlines.

On the whole juries do NOT award in frivolous cases. This is more of a construct and creation of the right wing as a boogyman to scare the masses into support for limiting jury awards and electing hyper-conservative judges.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
One of the reasons our health care costs are spiraling out of control is because doctors are being forced to do so many extra tests merely to "cover their asses" because of frivolous lawsuits like this one. This dude probably died with a big smile on his face, and now with his estate being awarded $3M, his smile has progressed to laughter. Unfortunately, the laughter is at us. We shouldn't always feel that someone else is to blame for our short comings.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
That's just ridiculous. 31 years old? So now cardiologists are suppose to tell all their patients "no sex"? Malpractice insurance rates go up, so office visits costs go up, and our health insurance costs go up, and then we wonder why health care is so expensive. Take responsibility for your own health before embarking on physical activities. Blame the sexual partners, not the doctor. -h

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Maybe he was out of condition for the activity because he wasn't getting any at home.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Maybe the dood made an advance on him.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Estate of Man Who Died Having a Threesome Awarded $3 Million in Medical Malpractice Suit

The family of William Martinez, the Georgia man who died on March 12, 2009 while engaging in a threesome with a friend and woman other than his wife, was awarded $3 million in a medical malpractice suit. Why? Because he died one week after being seen by a cardiologist and one day before he was scheduled to have a heart stress test, reports the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

The attorneys representing the estate of Martinez claimed that Dr. Sreenivasulu Gangasani failed to take a comprehensive medical history of the 31-year-old husband and father of two, who suffered with high blood pressure and was at high risk of having clogged heart arteries. When Martinez came in complaining of pain radiating from his arm, Gangasani checked him out and told him to return in eight days for a heart stress test.

Unfortunately, the threesome proved too much for his heart and he didn’t make it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Threesome Heart Attack