Threesome Heart Attack : Swingers Discussion 202476101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome Heart Attack
TOPIC: Threesome Heart Attack
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think this is a bad law suit also..... Was this a settlement or a judgement???? Anyway if u got to go I can't think of a better way that I would rather go than to go out not knowing if u are cumming or going!!!!

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
I call this a bad lawsuit, the man just had chest pains and was told to come back for a stress test... It isn't the doctors place to tell you that sex is stressful... We all know it is and in this case the courts failed the common sense stress test.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
My heart attack was in 2003. It stopped while I was in emergency admitting being seen by an ambulance attendant because the nurse wasn't there when I walked in. It turned out to be very mild but the cardiologist told me no more dirt biking. He'd have a fit if he found out I'm now an active snowmobiler as well. I told my GP that life isn't worth living if you can't do what you want and he told me to go for it. He knows about my lifestyle activities as well.

Tappen Canada

Username hidden
(12 posts)
It was Mr Qua. They gave me a lidocaine coctail and it did not go away. No tests pointed to a problem. Just lucky they opted to check further. Thank you medicare!

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
qua, I'm just curious - is it Mr. or Ms. qua posting here? Indigestion is one of the signs women have to take seriously, as it is commonly sensed before a heart attack for them.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
In Feb I went to the ER with a bad indigestionlike feeling that would not go away. They went on full alert. EKG and Echocardiogams were done and although I never had high Cholestrol/BP they kept me and did heart cath the next am. Found three blockages and put in stents. Cardiologist told me to exercise as much as I want and have all the sex I can. I'm doing as told! Depends who your Doc is I guess.

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
If they'd framed it as "this can wait til we get around to it," we'd all have been fine. The problem was they told a 42 year old father of two young boys that he couldn't be active, couldn't do normal household chores, and couldn't go to work for almost a month - until after they did the procedure. Honestly, the stress my brother went through between his ER visit and when they did the catheterization was enormous. As each day would go by, he'd get more and more worried about the potential outcome. He's divorced and was terrified about the impact on his sons - especially if they found something significant. By the time he was finally seen for the cathertization, he had worked himself into such a state that the staff was alarmed by his blood pressure and weren't sure they could proceed with it that elevated. While I personally felt he was overreacting, one couldn't ignore that he was truly terrified that he'd never see his sons again. It was very sad. After the catherization, When the Dr came in to tell my brother that everything was completely fine and his stress test results were a "false positive," my brother burst into tears and wept uncontollably for several minutes.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
My brother recently went to the ER with symptoms of a heart attack. He passed all their tests & they determined he hadn't had a heart attack but kept him overnight for observation & to take a heart stress test the next morning. They didn't like the results of that test & and told him he had to have a cardiac catheterization to look for blockages. They told him that until he had that procedure he needed to rest, couldn't lift more than 10 lbs and couldn't go back to work. Given the seriousness of this, they scheduled it for later that day? No. The next day? No. In fact, they took almost a week to even give him an appt and then scheduled it for THREE WEEKS later! Wtf? Fortunately he kept calling & trying to find a cancellation. He continually pointed out they were expecting him to take off work for almost a month before a procedure that could lay him up for longer. He finally got a much better date & thankfully they found nothing wrong with his heart. The whole experience did make us wonder about the state of our local healthcare system & ponder the kind of financial payout we'd get if he croaked while waiting for the procedure.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I wonder: (???)

Was he an SLS member?

Is anyone missing from the Forums?? ;-b

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Id hate having to explain that one to the cops.

Especially if he's laying on the floor and there my wife and I are naked performing cpr when ems runs in..

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Threesome Heart Attack