Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Threesome
TOPIC: Threesome
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
biting tongue...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17879 posts)
LMAO....pay attention and you will find some really valuable advice. For instance, try the Hot Date for your request. Only a very small percentage of SLS members ever look in the forum so posting here is a waste of your time.

Is there any reason why you refuse to answer the question of who is posting?

Before getting all defensive, maybe you should look through the hundreds of threads dedicated to trying to find pretty girls and take aome of the advice that has been given.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12359 posts)
Many of these posts are giving you helpful advice - the point of the Forums. You're not very likely to find a pretty single lady in NYC who wants to meet you (and your wife?) by posting here. You will have more luck using the "hot dates" section of this website. There are other helpful threads in the Forums that suggest going to clubs or parties to meet new people. It's also a very good idea to have pictures of both of you since you'd like the single lady to be interested in both of you.

I read your profile and you really are seeking a very specific unicorn (25-31, Black, "pretty "). That's will be a challenging quest. Good luck.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
If you are looking for a real response, you do need to help your audience understand who you are. Are you a guy or a girl? If you really want a response, you do REALLY need to provide that info, otherwise any prospective females won't be able to figure out whether or not they are interested in your amazing offer.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7005 posts)
So if your not interested why are you commenting...ugh what are y'all the forum police smh you guys have too much time on ur hands sheesh

New York NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
lol cincy, great minds think alike ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17879 posts)
ok well this is a girl and cincy is as well. You might do better posting in your state forum or on hot date since there are only a handful of single women that post in the forums. It would also be helpful to know who was posting the male half or the female half. Personally from the way the post is worded it sounds like the male half to me. Not that I'm interested anyway since I'm several states away and really don't want a woman to lick me all over......

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17879 posts)
Try the Hot Date section.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
No disrespect intended with this post...that's just what Im looking for...Thanks

New York NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I'm not requesting any Guys with this post...thanks

New York NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: Threesome