Threesome : Swingers Discussion 2076641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThreesome
TOPIC: Threesome
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wasn't aware this was a contest for who gets the most strange, but this young lass has a lot to learn about how things work around here. But if she wants to compete I had four women last week... :P

It's not worth getting caught up in such minutia. If she would like to talk, talk. Believe it or not, we know an awful lot about how these things work and actually have advice to offer if you're willing to have a conversation instead of posting on here like it's facebook.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Hey, Grandpa. How much DO you get? Well, just enough to require a day planner, energy drinks and a surgery. She/he has no idea just how funny that little barb was!

I feel a bit responsible for this mess since I threw out the first "extra comment." Stina- if you enjoy dialogue and conversation, this is the right place for you. If you're looking for a date, well, sorry- this place is prolly too full of extra comments to please you. Have fun if you'd like. The rest of us do.

Now, come here Grandpa. I'll take my old lady dentures out and you can remind me how your generation can rock my world.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
Actually I'm young, in shape and beautiful love I get a lot...just very picky but, how much you get granddad lol

for real I'm out...yall are cute...its been fun

New York NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
"Some of you guys are either slow or just like to complain"

I'll bet you get hundreds of women just flocking to you because of your sparkling personality and friendly manner. My guess? Your next post will be whininig about how nobody wants to meet you.

LMAO

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Some of you guys are either slow or just like to complain....@Scandle please read everything before you comment because I am very relaxed....I just said I hear what is being said, but I cannot erase to post from my phone...now take my advice and read, understand and then type before you jump into a convo Thanks :) and !vabeachcouple33 & @john7361 please take the same advice I just gave @Scandle it would really save you the time of typing unnecessary comments....and @kinddraggon I see...I just hate for ppl to talk just to hear themselves speak......Oh and to all that had advice aside from the extra stuff Thanks :)

Signing Off This.

Stina

New York NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Stina,

Are you not interested in hearing people's suggestions about HOW to find a single female for a threesome, or do you just want to hold the net out over the water expecting that a fish will jump into it?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Stina, you're pretty new here in the Forums so it may help to explain things a bit. Everyone else who has posted here regularly posts in many of the different threads and has for months, if not years. Since everyone is in some sense familiar with each other's ideas, flirting techniques, wit and sense of humor, we are comfortable joking with each other AND with new people. Most of the time new people catch on and realize no harm is meant by the friendly banter, but every once in a while the new person persists in being critical of the conversational process we embrace and never fits in. Just because you may not be comfortable with the friendliness, such as it is, does not mean you're getting bad advice.

So - will you choose to relax a little and take the good intentions as they are meant, or will you continue to complain?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
If you only want a lesbian encounter why was this posted in a threesome thread?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
And it's the Mrs. Posting

Thanks,

New York NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I actually do hear the advice that some of you are giving I just can't erase the message from my phone. The attitude is coming from the extra unnecessary comments...and FYI you really don't need to bite your tongue sweetie let that out lol

New York NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: Threesome