Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Three Some question
TOPIC: Three Some question
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Triple, it takes a real man to bring his woman to the table instead of skulking around without one begging for a chance.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9051 posts)
Right on Cherokee Chick. You summed that up well. and Kudos to M/M Orwell.

Most single males tell u that they are in it to "satisfy the woman," or "make their fanstasy come true" but it's really about them. Thbey are trying to get their own rocks off and they think swingers are an easy target. And that, my friends, is what burns us the most. We are not easy targets. We like sex, that's true. But it doesn't require some stud hammer to make it happen.

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
>I'm sure Triple didn;t mean it that way, even tho it sounds somewhat pompous.

Saratoga, if he didn't mean it that way, then he needs to work on his communications skills. All five couples who responded to him seem to have come to similar conclusions. If he's 0 for 5 in impressing couples here...

In fact, I think he did mean it that way... read his profile. He states that HE is "not a man who is sexually insecure or desparate (sic)" right after saying that he likes threesomes "provided the male-half is not inscure (sic) or immature."

Granted, the rest of the profile does seem to say the "right" things to intrigue a couple, but IMHO, the recurring theme of projecting insecurity on the other M is something to be cautious of.

And my wife and I couldn't agree more with your last comment. She's not impressed with claims of raunchy ravishing, cocks the size of small nations or promises of endless orgasms. Her opinion is that the person is probably "compensating" for something. ;-)

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
We do enjoy the ocasional single male. However few in our experiance have a clue about what swinging is all about. Most common type emails we get from single males? 1 - cheating hubbies - swinging is about sharring with your partner and the other cpl. 2 - single or married men that try to talk me into meeting them alone - again that is not swinging. 3 - men that think this is a free call girl service - 'though there are some here that are at least 'generous' - still not swinging 4 - the allready mentioned men that think my hubby must be dissfunctional or doesnt know how to please me. again someone that does not understand swinging. 5 - men that try to get you to go to yahoo to cam with them or like you to talk dirty to them with no intension of ever meeting anyone. - not swingers again, just tight wads that dont want to pay $3.99 per min for phone sex. 6 - then there is the rare man that understands that some of us girls may think a little bit like they do, that it may be fun for us to be the center of attention by two guys at once, that like the men we at times might like to try a little 'strange stuff' , lol, men that understand that us girls are not 'property' , that we have our fantasies too, that we are not so much diffrent than what most guys are , that understand that us girls do have a place outside the kitchen ,wearing shoes,and not pregnant,lol. Angie

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I'm sure Triple didn;t mean it that way, even tho it sounds somewhat pompous.

all too often, the single men on these sites assume that they are the missing link to sexual satisfaction for swingers. That they, and they alone can rock some couples' world, that the reason a couple are on these sites is because the male have is dysfunctional.

Not true.

It has been our experience that when a couple seeks a threesome, they want a female..... that is the missing link for many couples.

Consider this single guys: When we read those messages from you stud muffins that say, "Hey, give your lady the best experience ever with me," etc. we laugh. At you.

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
> Its nice to see that some couples are secure enough in their relationships to invite another male to join them.

>It takes a real man to share his female with another male and to see that her desires come first and to make her fantasies come true.

Kind of presumptuous, aren't you? Our relationship is very secure. I see women without her, she sees men without me. After 8 years in the lifestyle, this "real man" and his wife have tried many combinations... and the ones that SHE prefers are fmf or fmfm.

To assume that you, as a single guy, are being excluded from the swinging community because of insecurity on the part of the guy means that you probably don't completely undrestand the situation. You're projecting a convenient excuse as to why you don't get invited as much as you would like.

Are there couples where the man involved is insecure? Sure there are. But in our experience, we've never run across a couple where the RIGHT single male under the RIGHT circumstances hasn't been welcome.

Just my $0.02.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
Randy and I enjoy MFM. We have had great experiences with just about all of the guys we meet. Some are friends that we have back. Some just a one night thing, for various reasons.

The key is to find the right guy....and there are a lot of them out there. Think about what it is you want, and go for it. I think it is important to keep to what you are looking for. Sometimes it may take some time, and there are a lot of "talkers" out there, but you can find what you want.

I highly recommend it!

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
We've had several MFM experiences and all with the exception of one was fantastic. We highly recommend it. Especially to our neighbors across the bridge :)

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
You both are absolutely going to enjoy it!! We have performed MFM on a number of occasions and WOW... Everyone gets off!

Camp Verde TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We are thinking about having our first MFM (this will include DP = vaginal and anal). What I was looking for was others first experiences - good and bad.

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Three Some question