Three Some question : Swingers Discussion 43525101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThree Some question
TOPIC: Three Some question
Created by: DANANDFDN
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are thinking about having our first MFM (this will include DP = vaginal and anal). What I was looking for was others first experiences - good and bad.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just my thought: I've found that if I take care of my wifes desires and needs, she will ensure that my needs and desires are well taken care of. When I play or make love to her, it's all about her, and she feels it's all about me. We take good care of each other. In turn, we feel the same way about other couples that we're with too. Again, just my thoughts.

N Billerica MA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Rdy posted thoughts that make sense. It's about them. I don't operate outside my boundaries, but I allow the couple to run the show. It's not about my pleasure, directly.

Of course, no single would engage a couple if there was no fun. It IS about fun.

I once picked up a guy. I didn't even know his name. It wasn't relevant. He had been taught by an older, married woman (27), when he was 15.

I kept asking him..What do you want? What would you like? His answer was the same every time. "I'll get mine."

That sums up the thinking of some very astute men.

BTW, He did get his. (WEG)

That seems like the best way to approach couples and single women. It sure worked for me...

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I just like to have fun.

Broomfield CO
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I am sure diffrent people have diffrent reasond for swing. But for me ithe real turn on is seeing everyone else being pleased and having a good time. Sure i love to get my rocks off but, i can do that with my own wife and am totally satisfied with her. I can also wack off anytime i want. I have not got to swing or find other partners to enjoy getting my rocks off. I have been with women that looked like a super model and while i most assuredly enjoyed it, it did not hold a candle to having sex with my own wife , mostly i think because of our emotional attraction that is not there with swing partners, and rightly so. I can also say that my orgasim from wackin off is just as good as being with a woman in most ways ( must be the emotional attachment with my hand,lol) . What im getting at is that my enjoyment with swing comes from sharring with others and seeing THEM get off and have fun too. And if for some reason i did not get my rocks off i would still enjoy it, i WILL and most times do anyway, get my rocks off when i get back home with my wife and all the better with the thoughts of the evening in the back of my mind. I find it enjoyable just watching my wife and another cpl having sex, there again i WILL get my rocks off later,and if my wife was not up to it when we got home (never happens) i am sure i can have a totally enjoyable "wacky" experiance with my own five fingered orgy,lol. This is how my wife says she feels about swinging too. Your millage may however, vary.

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I took rdy2play's post to mean that to him the TURN ON for him was mostly about his seeing the other person being pleased and not just about getting his own rocks off. It may not have been worded exactly like that but thats what i understood him to be trying to get across.

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
And Central What a WOMAN she is!!!

Smile, winks at the lady..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
DANANDFDN,

To answer your questions:

1) We have had MFMs. 2) We always ask the guy to join us. We rarely ever answer to single guy emails/IMs. 3) We've never met with a male half of a couple without his spouse. 4) Haven't had a DP with wifey since she's not into anal (I know a shame since she has such a great booty!) 5) We usually end up taking turns after a few hours just to give each other a break. Also, we tend to take turns when we are picture taking.

Hope that helps out.

Also, if I may say something regarding the statement made by the single guy. I don't "share" my wife, I indulge her and my fantasies. And I like to think that I'm a real man whether or not I choose to have a MFM 3some or not. That sort of statement makes me think of the mindset that a lot of single guys have that if they are invited to join a couple its because the hubby can't satisfy the wife. This is why single guys get such a bad rap here. Just my thoughts on it.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Thank you so very much for all your input. I do, however, have another questions to add:

of all of the couples that have had MFM, how many of you asked a single guy to join you? How may of you asked that the male of a couple join you? How many of you actually had DP (vaginal and anal)? How many of you "took turns" with the lady?

I know I asked allot of question with this one :). But these were the questions that I was looking for answers for when I originally posted the first question.

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
the post are getting a little off topic the couple posting wanted to know about other cpls first mfm not everyone attacking some guy that tried to complement them and wound up with his foot in his mouth

Broomfield CO
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Hubby & I have enjoy a threesome, my biggest gripe is men who say they are swingers, when in fact they are married cheaters. We don't believe in cheating and don't want to get involved with anyone who is.

Unknown ?? ??
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Three Some question