Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Think wife is interested in MFM
TOPIC: Think wife is interested in MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You say your profile is "old" but you opened it January 12, 2012, which doesn't seem old to me. Has your wife known about it all along? Some couples operate that way, where one partner has permission to have sex with other people while the other stays home, but there are also people who don't divulge that side of themselves to their spouse and still sleep around. Which are you, doncondo?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
My profile is old. I just cancelled the payments because Iit seems the only way to update it is to cancell it and make a new one. If this experience works out I'd like to have a new one with her. I'm hoping she tries it. She did tell me to book the hotel knowing he is hanging out with us. I don't want to be pushy at all and do appreciate the comments so far. Thanks.

Longwood FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
He should have created a couples profile then.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Great advice nolafun, now about that single profile doncondo....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Akron normally I would agree with u..however he seams like he would rather enjoy playing with his wife in the LS than by himself if she is into it..At least he is looking for info on how to go about it without turning her off completely...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Hay doncondo... From reading your threads it sounds like she has a interest...however she has never been introduced to the LS so she doesn't know how to respond, she probley doesn't want to come across as a slut or something,,and she probley has doubts on how u will look at her after.... This is real issues for her...u need to let her know that u love her no matter if yall play or don't play .....when yall go don't try to push it right away let some drinks flow have him make small hints and passes and at some point make yourself scarce for a little while so he can make some passes and see if she is comfortable with him (u can watch from a distance). If she is into it grate,, If not don't push it maby she will be more comfortable just having sex the first time with him watching...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
True that.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well Akron maybe that is better than married doods with no wife, then maybe not~~not talking about anybody in particular.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Another single dood with a wife. Looser.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Good question, Nic. What's your answer, doncondo?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Think wife is interested in MFM