Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some The extra guy and my wifes euphoric, heart pounding excitement
TOPIC: The extra guy and my wifes euphoric, heart pounding excitement
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
ummm if I don't have "euphoric, heart pounding excitement" why would I even consider fucking someone?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Wifey's excitement is the big thing. You don't want to waste it, and you don't want to divert every bit of it to yourself -- at least, not every time.

It's a natural protective instinct to want to ride the brakes a bit, or at least put the careening vehicle into a lower gear. Take the lead with her, while the other guy is watching. This lets her know you're all for her excitement and pleasure.

Familiarity is good, and adventure is also good. This doubles or quadruples the pleasure. Really there's no limit. By degrees, let the other guy take the lead, but stay close by. Eventually, let them just have each other. Maybe go fetch a glass of water for her, and see how it's changed when you get back.

Feel free to cut in or add to the merrymaking. You don't have to do everything, every time, and there will always be something left for fantasy. Every so often, ask her if she's had enough or too much (or wants more) of this or that.

Figure out your "style" in this tag-team stuff. Talking about it afterward is something else to look forward to.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Alright then. I think you are emotionally immature and you think you somehow have a right to control your wife's desires.

That's if I'm reading what you wrote as it seems.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My last line/phrase was "Whadyathink". That means what do you think of the observations I have made, and what do you think about my feelings, and what do you think I should do in light of those observations and feelings.

I appreciate your statement of awareness or lack thereof.

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I have no idea what he is trying to ask.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
let her be!!! she will have a great time and at the end of the day so will you.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
The mrs. makes the calls on single guys, and if she gets euphoric, and heart pounding, then some guy is in for a wild ride. She can handle herself and say no when the situation arises.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We have settled into our latest style change. (There have been many) It seems to be extra guys. Extra guys at a party, extra guys at a club. We never have gotten together with a single/alone/by him self, guy directly off the SLS site. However we are about too. When the extra guy approaches, or in the case of this single guy we are about to meet with, my wife gets a euphoric, heart pounding excitement. My tendency is to put on the brakes, but she says she is perfectly capable of saying no. She doesn’t ask me to slow down my searches for those environments that have that extra guy, but when she is almost breathless in her excitement I feel like I need to slow down or stop. I think that is me trying to take care of her (over functioning). I do love seeing her with other men but I’m trying to be sure it isn’t just about me.... Whadyathink

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: The extra guy and my wifes euphoric, heart pounding excitement