The extra guy and my wifes euphoric, heart pounding excitement : Swingers Discussion 209834
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThe extra guy and my wifes euphoric, heart pounding excitement
TOPIC: The extra guy and my wifes euphoric, heart pounding excitement
Created by: CurtnJane
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have settled into our latest style change. (There have been many) It seems to be extra guys. Extra guys at a party, extra guys at a club. We never have gotten together with a single/alone/by him self, guy directly off the SLS site. However we are about too. When the extra guy approaches, or in the case of this single guy we are about to meet with, my wife gets a euphoric, heart pounding excitement. My tendency is to put on the brakes, but she says she is perfectly capable of saying no. She doesn’t ask me to slow down my searches for those environments that have that extra guy, but when she is almost breathless in her excitement I feel like I need to slow down or stop. I think that is me trying to take care of her (over functioning). I do love seeing her with other men but I’m trying to be sure it isn’t just about me.... Whadyathink

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
qua, you are exactly right. I may be the computer nerd here but I want to make wise choices. I want to be sure she is having fun. Like I said, it is my tendency to over function

Cum4meagain, New Jersey !!! What a disappointment. We need you out here.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I took your post to mean that you did not want her to accept the guy just because you thought he was acceptable. I find I know my wife's tastes fairly well and that the anticipation gets her motor running fast enough that as long as he is respectful and functionable, it all works out well. Once her "bedroom eyes" click on everyone will have a great time. At clubs, she does all the selecting but if I invite reinforcements that works too.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
MeAgain - very well said from the SM perspective! It's all about her!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
From the single male’s perspective, connecting with a wife while her husband is present can be so much fun, but there are several key points here. Everyone has to agree beforehand and all during the evening that the event is all about the wife. Her total satisfaction must be paramount. She needs to be treated the way she is most comfortable. Usually this is with dignity, elegance, and total respect. Only a few times (much to my dismay) have I found that she wants to be treated trashy (the slutty role is just something I am not comfortable with). It is best to be up front from the beginning to see what her fantasies are and what really turns her on. Most often I find she wants the single male to be dressed up, well shaved and groomed, and be a total gentleman. Of course, seeing her husband becoming increasingly excited as I am pleasuring her and she is responding to my efforts is just another layer of icing on the cake. Just remember, SHE is the queen bee.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
That heart pounding excitement that my wife gets when we are fixing to meet a guy to play is what I like to see. she gets so excited an happy an then after we play with him our sex is sooo great.......

Graham TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
As we prefer the mfm play, it is only the guys that DO give me that rapid heartbeat response that we play with. My honeybunny wants to see the flush of the excitement on/in me when we meet the "right guy". It means we are all going to have a great time.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
Pirate girl, we were talking about single men, perhaps I misdirected the discussion.

It sounds like trooper and I both feel an intense appreciation for that euphoric, heart pounding, excitement you feel. Yes it does begin to occur during the initial evaluation, and it does continue off and on until that most intimate moment. I think I'm figuring this out. At the time of my initial post I was wondering if it was a fear of being hurt. I was wondering if I needed to protect or save her from that fear. I think I'm beginning to realize this is an eager anticipation to be cherished by both of us.

Thank you for your responses.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I thought we were talking about her with single men? Since when do they could with partners you have to service???

Neither of us will take one for the team which is why in our profile it reads for couples we both have to really feel that "damn I want a piece of that" feeling. For single males? Trooper just has feel like the guy isn't an ass that isn't going to treat me right. He likes when I feel "euphoric, heart pounding counting the days excitement" for a single male before a meet up. He likes it even more when I still feel that way after.

PirateGirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17732 posts)
I thought we were talking about her with single men? Since when do they could with partners you have to service???

Neither of us will take one for the team which is why in our profile it reads for couples we both have to really feel that "damn I want a piece of that" feeling. For single males? Trooper just has feel like the guy isn't an ass that isn't going to treat me right. He likes when I feel "euphoric, heart pounding counting the days excitement" for a single male before a meet up. He likes it even more when I still feel that way after.

PirateGirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17732 posts)
Good point Trooper. However, sometimes when my wife is involved in a desirable situation with another fellow, that fellows partner comes to me with expectations of being serviced. There is no heart pounding, euphoric excitement, just responsibility. I hate those situations. I think it's called taking one for the team, which is fine, but my wife better be having a good time. LOL

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: The extra guy and my wifes euphoric, heart pounding excitement