The Bullshit : Swingers Discussion 215449
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThe Bullshit
TOPIC: The Bullshit
Created by: MILLBS92
Original Starting post for this thread:
Apparently youth is not appreciated on this site, you have to be old and have to bring a women along with you for swaps in order to have any fun on this site or even get the opportunity to meet others. No I dont want to go to a club to meet you, No I dont want to contribute $100 to possibly have sex. Im not desperate, like my profile says im just looking for a good time, and new experiences.. all i hear about is the "lifestyle" and how open everyone is.. I have yet to meet one couple or single female on this site.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single I do well, perhaps not on or with sls, but with another site. What I do care about is friendship first, then play if it happens, *but* what I do not want and care about is disrespect, in which I receive plenty of. When I talk to you it is not about sex it is about us , we need to become friends first, if you do not want that! if sex only just say so. I am very easy to get along with but I am very open and str8 forward, just the way I am. Oh by the way I am getting it 2 night are you. SB1

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Sav, I think your posting was spot on .

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Gosh I don't see what's hard .It can't be any harder than walking up to strange women in a bar and asking her "Hey do you want to have sex with me?"

Seriously why do single men assume that if they sign up for SLS suddenly women and couples will be beating their door down? If you randomly approached 100 single females /couples anywhere in a vanilla setting you MIGHT get 1 "sure, what the hell, why not" . Welcome to reality! Just because we don't want to have sex specifically with you doesn't make us closed minded. It simply means for whatever reason YOU do not fit what we are seeking.

Attitude goes a long way and if you chose to sit at home behind your computer screen hoping and praying to join a couple or find a single lady you'll be jerking off alone most nights. Get out,get involved or give it up and get lost.

Oops,did I say that out loud?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
To the OP your profile is nice but by your post here its easy to tell its your attitude. Trust me the woman and the couples on here don't need you for sex they are having great sex themselves and they even have sex with others at times. Most people on here WANT a good time, just like you claim you want. So go to the clubs go to swingers events meet people and have a good time. Chance are, once you start doing that you may even have sex after the good time.

good luck to you!

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Mais non! Quelle horreur!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
s4t,,, pity poo, be nice or you may get another block ,,, LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
I don't understand why a young guy can't hook up with couples, we love it and I the male am always on the look out for a young guy in good shape to pleasure my wife. The biggest problem we seem to have is that young guy or single guys are a bit pushy. We like to take our time and get to know them through emails and then chats. After we feel comfortable we will talk on the phone and if she likes what she hears we will set up a meeting. Just be patient and you will have fun in the Lifestyle.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I agree with toptim. I (male) was lightly involved in the LS when I was single, and experienced an initial frustration with the "stigma" that single guys get. But I found that patience, respect and courtesy go a long way; and by keeping expectations low, you make some good friends whether you're playing with them or not. I was fortunate to meet two couples with whom I had occasional playtime and we became good friends all around. While my wife and I don't actively seek out single guys here, we're open to MFM play, and should a nice guy come along (that she's hot for, of course;) it's all good.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(176 posts)
Dude knows hats..... but doesn't seem to have a toque!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Whew thank god for Sinbach unblocking me, I wouldn't have survived another day if he didn't remove the block.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: The Bullshit