The Bullshit : Swingers Discussion 2154491041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThe Bullshit
TOPIC: The Bullshit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"young and good looking " is a handicap. Some overcome this quickly, and some never do.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
What a person writes in their profile is sometimes more telling than just pictures. Positive attitude definitely required. Tell us what you bring to the table/bedroom, what can you contribute to make our playtime more exciting. As a SM in the LS it's not "all about you".

We met one SM who seemed very nice in person, but when we finally got into the bedroom, turned out it was just about his own pleasure. Sure, it was a nice cock, and he is young, good looking, etc. But when it's up to me to get myself off, when he has no clue how to eat a pussy, it's not worth the effort. Went back to reread his profile - oh, duh! Lesson learned.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
"PG were you out too late last night? lol "

yes I was out a bit late last night ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Fred you are spot on! I suggested he read the protocol on swinging. There is one for those who don't know.

As far as the prostitution comment below, that is not what I meant. I mean some hosts charge a lot for single guys to attend their parties and it's really....I don't know....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I think alot of single males join this site with high expectations of having alot of sex with with no or little social interaction with single females or couples. Though that may be true for a few people, that is the exceptation not the rule. Most couples and single females atleast want to meet to decide if there is some sort of chemistry. As far as e-mails a positive attituded is key. Rejection is part of this site as it would be for a vanilla dating site. I have never heard of anyone on a vanilla site having a date with ever person they show interest in or send an email to. I have also found that once you meet a couple word of mouth from other couples is also and affect way to meet other people. More or less Rome was not built in a day. Just my opinion.

New York NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Millbs, I just read your profile and was surprised to find the exact same complaint in your first paragraph as the question you posted on this thread. It definitely would not draw me in since all it does is show how frustrated you are. When I seek people to meet and possibly have sex with, I look for someone who is positive, fun, and interesting. I'm not here to listen to or help you deal with your baggage. Your profile doesn't give me anything to like, other than your pictures. Yeah, you ARE cute, but there needs to be something more.

BTW-why do you have a duplicate of your rock climbing pic?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
Umm, dropping cash with a guarantee of sex is called prostitution.

While clubs or house parties often cost and may not prove fruitful right away, they are a great way to meet people and get you known in the areas circles. Meet and greets are usually free or cheap to get into, and are also a great way to become known.

Good luck.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
In his defense, I don't think he has a problem spending money but he doesn't want to ripped off at parties just to attend with no guarantee that he's even going to get any action. I had a friend who dropped a load of cash and...nothing. Folks have been known to take advantage.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
MILLBS,

Welcome to SLS forums.

Patience my hai wearing friend, patience.

Having said that, you do need to part with some cash one way or another. Swinging, is very much like any other "date" like scenario. People don't just jump into bed. They enjoy spending an hour or two getting to know you and seeing if you click. I can appreciate someone who doesn't enjoy the *chaos* of a party or a club. But you have to be prepared to spend some money.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
PG were you out too late last night? lol

And to the OP if you don't want to go to a club why don't you agree to meet for dinner? It is cheaper than the club and everyone can figure out if there is attraction or compatibility. We have played with younger SM's and it worked out just fine but we have also run in to SM's that are creepy.

MrsP

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: The Bullshit