The Bullshit : Swingers Discussion 2154491021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThe Bullshit
TOPIC: The Bullshit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
More often than not (but certainly not without exception) women younger than about 26 tend to be of the kind I don't have a lot in common with, besides my intense interest in fucking. While we have some friends down in this range, we tend to see them only for booty calls. Which is fine by us.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
* don't know if I (female half) would have a whole lot to talk about with a 28 yr. old! Well, maybe some music...current events...*

Yes and no. While I don't really limit the age of men that I'm open to. I've met some that were the typical, "young dumb and full of cum" and quite a few who were remarkably intelligent, up with the times, some in fact, brilliant. One of my most memorable encounters was with a guy 14 years my junior who challenged and continues to challenge my political outlook and my opinion on many many subjects.

I'd like to believe that as we age we grow wiser, we put more life experience on our life's experiences resume. But I would never say that just because people are under a certain age, they're automatically dumb.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16811 posts)
Hey there are other website! One "sdc". You're up north, that may be a problem in itself.....just saying...... We allow select SMs into our LS.....however, don't know if I (female half) would have a whole lot to talk about with a 28 yr. old! Well, maybe some music...current events... And yes, decent, intelligent conversation is a must. That is part of being appealing (to me). I'm certainly not discounting your age, it's more about life's experiences. Just keep being a gentleman, and respectful of the men. I looked at your profile, and I think the pictures are "classy". I personally hate when guys only have pics of their genitals! What kind of emails do you send to cpls that are into SMs? Do you address both the male & female? If you ever make it down to sunny Florida, give us a shout.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
There is some great info here for single guys that are starting out...

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Under 30 has been problematic in the keep-it-up category and also the I-have-nothing-in-common-with-you category. 35 and up has been delightful. Couples we tend to keep it close to our own ages but I prefer older than me for SMs.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Quite the opposite here. The one's over 40 couldn't keep it up, no exception. Which basically got frustrating. I wind up watching my hubby fucking the other women's brains out, while sit there and twiddle my thumbs.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16811 posts)
I have to say based on age that so far the older men are winning out with me. The guys I have met in their 20's have had some erectile issues but the ones 30 and up haven't had a problem.

Mrs.P

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
It does involve getting porked.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I haven't tried swining, but it sounds like a great way to get swine flu.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
TOPIC: The Bullshit