Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some The Bullshit
TOPIC: The Bullshit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I may not agree with many posters, but the post made by storm ,i find myself agreeing with you.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
I talk to people.I talk to every body.if a women is single or married I don't know or care.I talk to everybody.if I start to talk to you it is not to hit on you.it is just conversation.I talk to everybody.man, woman or beast.how can you interact if you don't talk to anybody,and just cause I talk to you don't mean I want to fuck you.a couple thinks just cause I talk to you I'am wanting to fuck you.what happen to being friends first or even finding out who you are and what you are in to first.I was talking to a couple,the women was really nice,we was not talking about sex.all of a suddlen the husband looks at me and say we are not in to single men.she came up to me first.what the fuck had that to do with anything.you go to a swing club.does that mean you can't get to know somebody first.you say the older men just set there and watch.well they have been told how maney times they are being pushe just for talking to a female.if you are open to single males, then let him know.otherwise he is taking chance just talking to you.if the either one complians to mangement he gets thrown out.men are not mind readers.I had one guy tell me.he has to follow his wife around to protect her form single males.who protected her before he came along.there was one husband who was going around and putting his hands up women dresses without asking for months and no body said a thing.if it was a single male he would be bared.most decent guys want to get to know you first.I been going to the club for two years and havn't tried to get laid.I'am not looking for who ever.just a certain one,who want me as much as I want her.some super hard wet sex,that takes you over that edge of not just fucking,but body draining,head bending,tolal body relaxing,out of body and mind holy shit what just happen sex.that is what I'am looking for.I know I know single are a pulage on the earth.they can't do anything right.unicorn,we don't care what prison and mental health hosapitl you come out if we want you.we wil pick you up and put up with all your shit.give me a break......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
well they might appeal to some fred but with me your lucky if you even get a I'm not interested email if you send me one of those.

Mrs P one of my favorites (which there is a thread about in games best emails) was Interested in 9 inches? profile was sparse and mostly about being 9 inches. too bad too because he was good looking.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I have to second PG. We actually got a message once that just said " hey u dtf?" That was an immediate no. If you can't even put some effort in to a message then will you put any effort in to the play or just want a warm body to lay there and take it

MrsP

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
PG:

You mean those don't work. I forgot about those sure fire ways to meet people. LOL

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
you have pics AND a profile with more then one line per area so of course you can MrCaretaker ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
PG, I have pics so it's okay if I keep sending those emails to you, right?

;)

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Seriously? People do that?

My typical response to someone who asks "why (insert type of people) do (whatever)?" is "Because at least sometimes, it works. If it never worked, they'd stop doing it."

Well, I gotta say.... are there ladies out there that that works on? Maybe. If that's all the game they've got, thank them for letting you know without wasting anyone's time that they are not for you.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
actually fred my biggest pet peeve is when single men just email "nice ass, wanna fuck" or "I'd love to feel those legs wrapped around me" etc. Total content of the email. You open the profile each area has one line. And no pics.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I think the biggest mistake a single male can make is when sending the first e-mail to a couple that they write it as though the were e-mailing a single lady. The regular couples I play with tell me that is one of their pet peves they have when single males e-mail them.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
TOPIC: The Bullshit