The 80-20 rule of threesomes : Swingers Discussion 2177551041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThe 80-20 rule of threesomes
TOPIC: The 80-20 rule of threesomes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
User Details are only visible to members.
"If I have to do math in the middle of a threesome ain't nobody gonna be happy"

Hmmm Cincy, topless, pigtails, plaid mini (around the waist of course), chewing on a pencil top, those tit glasses on the tip of her nose, B's arms around her waist, while she's doing math!?!?

I'm happy with the visual! Heck you can have 100%, fuck those stingy 80/20 bastids!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"When I have been the extra guy joining a couple, it always seems she is paying more attention to me but I assume that is because I am new or a change from the usual"

this is the way it usually plays out with us, not that my husband gets ignored by any stretch of the imagination. But usually the SM gets a bit more of my attention (at least if I'm enjoying playing with him) because I have limited time to play with the SM (and may have waited a while for the opportunity), and yes I get to play with my man all the time. And I know my man likes watching me with another man.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Since the "central" in an MFM is the female she is getting 100% of the attention of the "primary" and "secondary" participants. How she chooses to distribute her attention to the others is likely based on how much she is enjoying each of them. When I have been the extra guy joining a couple, it always seems she is paying more attention to me but I assume that is because I am new or a change from the usual.

Of course, this dynamic changes in an MMF where the males now interact with each other and there may be times when the female is not the center of attention. Since I have no personal experience in this area I would defer to the bi guys who enjoy this type of play to elaborate.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If I have to do math in the middle of a threesome ain't nobody gonna be happy.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Mrs. LWC, I can assure you I would spend 100% of my time taking care of you.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
never heard of the 80/20 rule but that doesn't fit us.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
That's probably because the "Central" is getting 100% of the attention from the primary & the secondary (assuming the F is central, and the others are the two M). At least, that's how I read it.

If it's a FMF trio, then it depends on the dynamics of the FF (how much is this bi-play vs the M being the Center of attention).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
Sorry, I should have said "everyone" feels well taken care of LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(432 posts)
We have never heard of such a thing and we have done a lot of 3sums. When the "secondary" leaves our place at the end of the day, we would hope that they feel well taken care of!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(432 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
TOPIC: The 80-20 rule of threesomes